Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
It gives them more opportunities to use their toys, not to mention lethal force.
Yep, no shortage of dirty politics in my city either.

Carl
Old 07-20-2016, 12:14 AM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
The Eric Garner killing is perhaps the most unambiguous case of murder by cop of all those we've seen recently. Your obscenely expressed support for the police in this matter has deprived you of all credibility on this issue. You should just shut the fuck up when this subject comes up from now on.
Career criminal -- out on bail for selling untaxed cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession, and false impersonation -- resisted rightful arrest. He was in crap health and died of a heart attack en route to the hospital.

Fuck'em.

No indictment, correct call.

Live with it.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:42 AM

Bullshit! He was out on bail awaiting trial on those charges. What ever happened to the presumption of innocence. And he wasn't selling untaxed cigarettes. He was selling "loosies". That's when you buy a pack of cigarettes and then sell them individually so you can net a few bucks. That's about as petty a crime as you can find, a crime of poor people who have no other way to support themselves or their family. It's a little like selling CD rips in front of a convenience store. That can get you killed too if you're black.

He wasn't even selling loosies when accosted by the police. He had just broken up a fight. The cops decided to jack him up for a few cop laughs. Pantaleo decided to kill him.
Old 07-20-2016, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Bullshit! He was out on bail awaiting trial on those charges. What ever happened to the presumption of innocence. And he wasn't selling untaxed cigarettes. He was selling "loosies". That's when you buy a pack of cigarettes and then sell them individually so you can net a few bucks. That's about as petty a crime as you can find, a crime of poor people who have no other way to support themselves or their family. It's a little like selling CD rips in front of a convenience store. That can get you killed too if you're black.

He wasn't even selling loosies when accosted by the police. He had just broken up a fight. The cops decided to jack him up for a few cop laughs. Pantaleo decided to kill him.
He was on the way to prayer meeting, or was it choir practice.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:22 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
He was on the way to prayer meeting, or was it choir practice.
No, you're thinking of your hero, Dylan Roof.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:

You're so obviously intellectually compromised in discussions like this that there's really no point in debating with you. Just keep believing that those cop's "chickens will come home to roost" if that'll make you feel better.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You're so obviously intellectually compromised in discussions like this that there's really no point in debating with you. Just keep believing that those cop's "chickens will come home to roost" if that'll make you feel better.
So you believe that Garner "earned" his death at the hands of police too? Figures.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:01 AM

About the forbidden chokehold that appears to have precipitated his death?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2016, 12:11 PM

Quote:
So you believe that Garner "earned" his death at the hands of police too? Figures.
Only the intellectually compromised could interpret my post above in that manner.
Old 07-20-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Only the intellectually compromised could interpret my post above in that manner.
Or someone who is familiar with you.