Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
So what do we get for sending BiBi and his band of religious extremists $14 Billion?
Even when its a guy with self-promoting motives...I don't consider Jews who are trying to avoid the next wave of subhuman scum wiping them off the face of the earth as "religious extremists" or zionazis or perpetrators of genocide. The entire Israeli government has come together and cooperated with each other...because they're under attack.
Old 11-03-2023, 07:28 PM

I ask this, what would be the results if the US quit having Israel back? Stopped funding and supplying them.

Negotiations maybe?

Israel has to realize there was another population inhabiting the land before statehood.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
I ask this, what would be the results if the US quit having Israel back? Stopped funding and supplying them.

Negotiations maybe?

Israel has to realize there was another population inhabiting the land before statehood.
Point 1. Hamas does not want negotiations. Hamas wants extermination...genocide...another holocaust. Hamas doesn't care about the state of Israel...the state of Israel is fine with Hamas, they just want all the Jews in the state of Israel dead. Maybe some day you will get this. Palestinians in Gaza had their two state solution in 2005, all the Jew settlers were gone, Gaza was under the total control of Palestinians. The suicide bombings and mortar attacks never stopped.

Israelis just want to be left the fuck alone.

Point 2. Christians, Muslims, and Jews have history in this region. But let's explore this...white Christian Europeans have to realize that there were other populations inhabiting the Americas before they arrived and committed their fucking genocide...and the white European christians exiled those natvie populations in this country to land where nothing ever grows.

Seems to me according to the defense of terrorism against Jews, we would have to be understanding of this should native American Indian groups suddenly begin a prolonged program of suicide bombings in Dallas, Phoenix, and fucking Wyoming. Hey!!! What do you expect? WE STOLE THEIR FUCKING LAND!!!

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-04-2023 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:35 AM

Hamas are terrorists on that we agree. Negotiating with them alone will never be successful I fear. We also need consider Iran along with other countries involvement.
The negotiating towards a two state solution with real give and take, pain and gain for everyone.

Right now it to all appears to be a battle of total annihilation of the other side.

This country has many a dark terrible history's of it's treatment of others. Native, African, Asian ....... populations. Yes if there came a time when "WE STOLE THEIR FUCKING LAND!!!"" cry's and violence occurred. I would hope the government would not reply with whole sale destruction of the indigenous population. (??again?? really!)
Rather using investigating measures to root out the guilty.

Hope we both can agree there are better ways to get rid of Hamas. The current method is making Israel loose supporters. Not gaining symphony and the moral high ground they should be enjoying after such a horrendous event.

Like my Father would have said if still around, two wrongs don't make a right...

Must also add this tidbit to the discussion.

Watching BBC last night heard someone a spokesman for IDF IIRC.

Saying in effect, the bombings of Gaza are no different then what happened in WWII to the Germans and Japanese cities and civilians by the Allied forces.

Again, two wrongs .......

Last edited by Oerets; 11-04-2023 at 08:46 AM.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Hamas are terrorists on that we agree. Negotiating with them alone will never be successful I fear. We also need consider Iran along with other countries involvement.
The negotiating towards a two state solution with real give and take, pain and gain for everyone.

Right now it to all appears to be a battle of total annihilation of the other side.

This country has many a dark terrible history's of it's treatment of others. Native, African, Asian ....... populations. Yes if there came a time when "WE STOLE THEIR FUCKING LAND!!!"" cry's and violence occurred. I would hope the government would not reply with whole sale destruction of the indigenous population. (??again?? really!)
Rather using investigating measures to root out the guilty.

Hope we both can agree there are better ways to get rid of Hamas. The current method is making Israel loose supporters. Not gaining symphony and the moral high ground they should be enjoying after such a horrendous event.

Like my Father would have said if still around, two wrongs don't make a right...

Must also add this tidbit to the discussion.

Watching BBC last night heard someone a spokesman for IDF IIRC.

Saying in effect, the bombings of Gaza are no different then what happened in WWII to the Germans and Japanese cities and civilians by the Allied forces.

Again, two wrongs .......
Again, the two state solution was provided to Gazans in 2005. There were no Israeli settlers...there was no " occupation" after Israel removed all Israeli Jews from Gaza on August 15, 2005. Palestinians in Gaza were given everything Yasser Arafat demanded on Augustb15, 2005.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Again, the two state solution was provided to Gazans in 2005. There were no Israeli settlers...there was no " occupation" after Israel removed all Israeli Jews from Gaza on August 15, 2005. Palestinians in Gaza were given everything Yasser Arafat demanded on Augustb15, 2005.
You'll never have to worry about anyone accusing you of objectivity or a nuanced understanding of Middle Eastern affairs.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:11 PM

Quote:
So what do we get for sending BiBi and his band of religious extremists $14 Billion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Even when its a guy with self-promoting motives...I don't consider Jews who are trying to avoid the next wave of subhuman scum wiping them off the face of the earth as "religious extremists" or zionazis or perpetrators of genocide. The entire Israeli government has come together and cooperated with each other...because they're under attack.
I don't think he considers the Jews who are trying to avoid the next wave of subhuman scum as part of BiBi and his band of religious extremists. I don't think that.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I don't think he considers the Jews who are trying to avoid the next wave of subhuman scum as part of BiBi and his band of religious extremists. I don't think that.
I disagree with Ike that if we are doling out $14B to Israel with Bibi and his band of religious radicals at the helm, we should have a say in their fight against Hamas and Hezbollah. Its not Israel's decision alone. They have no right to kill innocent Palestinian civilians with American funds, NFW.

For the record, I detest Islam as a religion as it encourages and rewards world wide terrorism mostly killing innocent civilians. And for practice the Sunnis kill the Shias and vice versa. The killing never stops.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You'll never have to worry about anyone accusing you of objectivity or a nuanced understanding of Middle Eastern affairs.
In other words...Ike everything you said was factual. finn prefers nuanced opinions to facts.

On August 15, 2005, Arafat got everything he was demanding. Every tiny morsel of it. Was it enough? The rest of us are fucking infidels...nothing is ever gonna be enough from the infidels.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
I disagree with Ike that if we are doling out $14B to Israel with Bibi and his band of religious radicals at the helm, we should have a say in their fight against Hamas and Hezbollah. Its not Israel's decision alone. They have no right to kill innocent Palestinian civilians with American funds, NFW.

For the record, I detest Islam as a religion as it encourages and rewards world wide terrorism mostly killing innocent civilians. And for practice the Sunnis kill the Shias and vice versa. The killing never stops.
Don't like the Muslims or the Jews so much, eh Rajoo?

Well tell ya what. Hamas wants dead Muslims. Its why they put their command and control facilities in bospital basements and their mortar and rocket laucher installations next to schools, mosques, and big residential apartment buildings.