Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:13 PM
Resident octogenarian

More light reading.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 63-5.pdf (388.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Resident octogenarian

I have loads more if y'all want to see it - and that is only what I have printed out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monsanto2.jpg (51.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-28-2016, 02:20 PM
Resident octogenarian

During the height of the Cold War - late 50s early 60s - Florence worked for the Atomic Energy Commission at a place called the Mound Laboratory just outside Miamisburg Ohio that was run by Monsanto Chemical. Monsanto then and Monsanto now are just the same, they value profit above the welfare of their employees or the general public. For example use of their growth hormone in dairy cattle is not allowed in any other developed country. Back then Monsanto was known for operating the dirtiest nuclear facility in the nation.

Florence, and the other young women who worked alongside her, were testing detonators for the A-bomb. These detonators were loaded with Tritium a radioactive isotope of hydrogen that normally occurs as a gas. It was released so frequently from the lab that families downwind from it suddenly had family members dying of cancer when there was no record of cancer in the family. Since it was allowed to have radioactive material and workers share the same elevator, being near and even sitting on containers Florence was over exposed at least three times.

Flash forward to April1980 when she was found to have a massive cyst (19cm x 17cm x 12cm and 2200grams) on her left ovary, The cyst and ovary were removed and while she was still on the table the Pathologist was unable to swear that they were benign so her right ovary, uterus and cervix were also removed. She was discharged five days later her doctor's comment 'since all pathology tests were benign' but those tests were only on the organs that were removed. Meanwhile Johns Hopkins Medical and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology noted the slides each had been sent tested as benign but further tests were recommended given the size and nature of the cysts*. I had this investigated and those tests were never done. I met her doctor after we were married and he was very full of himself and thought he knew it all.

* It was really multiple cysts of varying size enclosed in a membrane

During our LDR all arrangements were made and I was set to move down when Florence called and told me not to come down because her neck (Lymph glands) was terribly swollen and the Oncologist wanted to operate but she chose drugs. The prognosis was 3 to 5 years so I said that I was coming down anyway. After hanging up I went across to a little church near our offices and got on my knees and prayed to our Father, Jesus and Mother Mary to look after her. The swelling did go down and they said there was no sign of malignancy.

British scientists have found that cancer cells can lie dormant in the body until triggered by some trauma. November of 2014 Florence was dusting picture frames in the guest bedroom. She was walking backwards and tripped over the upright vacuum cleaner. She did not break anything but it left a welt on her back that was still there when she died. She was quite happy though because she was loosing weight. Little did we know that the weight loss was likely the cancer re-activated. She had been 5'2" and 135lbs but when she died she was 4'10" and less than 110 lbs.

Basically Monsanto assassinated her, aided and abetted by her doctor. Her death certificate gives the cause of death as Ovarian Cancer.

Last edited by merrylander; 03-01-2016 at 10:43 AM.