Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:14 PM

Who crapped on the USA worse?

Was it Ihockedmydinnerjacket, or good ol' Barry Obama. Anyone see either speech today? Heck, I at least agreed with a couple things the Iranian guy said (about America just printing money). Every time I think Obama can't possibly run this great Nation down any worse, he surprises me. I think he really showed his true self today. I wonder how the military recruiting is going these days. I can't imagine bright young people wanting to sign up any more.

Oh BTW, the Bimbo's speech was a rousing success today in Hong Kong. It seems they really got their 100,000 (for the 90 minute speech) dollars worth. Pretty good money for an empty headed, uneducated, bimbo, huh boys.

Last edited by Twodogs; 09-23-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:17 PM

I'd SERIOUSLY like to biach-slap Imadinnerjacket & knock that Cheshire-cat grin offa his face...A Louisville Slugger oughta do quite nicely...
Old 09-24-2009, 06:45 AM

Indeed....Canada walked out on heatemydinnerjam. I'm still deflating from Obama speech.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Abby Normal

maybe there is a country that suits you better?

Get behind your democratically elected President or get lost.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

The beauty of a free country - I can disagree with my President.

Without getting killed and buried in mass unmarked graves a'la the Green movement. So far.

I agree with a lot of what Obama said, I've been saying for years now that the rest of the world (mostly Europe) can put up or shut up. I'm tired of paying for their national security while they badmouth us.

I hope it becomes more than words, but I'm not holding my breath.

Pete
Old 09-24-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
The beauty of a free country - I can disagree with my President.
Funny, when I did I was called un-American.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
Funny, when I did I was called un-American.

Disagreement is guaranteed in a free Republic. Thank God for that!

I always consider the source of the remark.

An older woman once said...I can say all I want about my family...good or bad... But just let someone else do it... and I come out fightin.

The president is not America. He was elected and has his advisers to help him set forth his agenda's. We pay the salaries of all the Reps in DC. They work for US. Try telling your boss that...and you're in trouble...heh heh See the diff.
But the only opinion some people will accept is their own.

Last edited by painter; 09-24-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I'd SERIOUSLY like to biach-slap Imadinnerjacket & knock that Cheshire-cat grin offa his face...A Louisville Slugger oughta do quite nicely...
Hickory, aluminum, or composite?

Bettin' on the hickory stick, knowin' yew,

Chas
Old 09-26-2009, 05:45 PM

Howzabout one o' each, to see which does the best job? I dunno...A Baccer Stick might be better, it would sting 'n' hurt pretty bad, give him time to think about it fer awhile...Plus, Baccer Sticks are generally pointed, the better to cram it up his-Well, you get th' picture...(grin)
Old 09-26-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Howzabout one o' each, to see which does the best job? I dunno...A Baccer Stick might be better, it would sting 'n' hurt pretty bad, give him time to think about it fer awhile...Plus, Baccer Sticks are generally pointed, the better to cram it up his-Well, you get th' picture...(grin)
After a good 35 yrs in the trades, plus a couple as a prison guard... I favor my Vaughan riggin' axe 1st, with a flat slapper (blackjack) 2nd. Keep a slapper in by boat fer skinnin' up fish. Picked up some bad habits down at the joint.

Now, I have in my possession a family heirloom, Aunt Mart's slapper. More like a 12" leather covered billy, weighs a good pound...and if you dropped it on your foot you'd be on crutches for a couple of months.

Had to know old Aunt Mart. Gruff, called 'em like she seen 'em, retired out of the Woman's Joint here in Missouri. Back in the good ol' days.

Back in her time, ain't no doubt that Aunt Mart could take HER slapper and turn your lights out before you had time to blink your eyes.

I know my cop buddies are impressed by it.

Take care Sandy,

Chas