Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-02-2022, 12:07 PM

Imagine Faux "News" or other far-Reich media outlets doing this interview today.

MAGAMorons: This is what a class act looks and sounds like in the face of your hate. Watch and learn.

https://youtu.be/5pzheB1460Y
Old 08-02-2022, 05:00 PM

Whell must believe members here have not with their own eyes seen the outright lies broadcast on FAUX. Faux being the only one I can refer to since seeing them perform leaves me no desire to dive deeper down the rabbit hole. Seeing how so thoroughly indoctrinated people become by Reich-Wing media it's easy to understand why they believe every thing else is fake news. That's what they've been told by no less than their dear leader.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:16 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Here's an example of how truthful Wingnut Media is. Here is the judge in Alex Jones' penalty hearing today responding to Alex Jones on the stand:

"Mr. Jones, you may not say to this jury that you complied with discovery. That is not true. You may not say it again. You may not tell this jury that you are bankrupt. That is also not true. You are already under oath to tell the truth. You've already violated that oath twice today, in just those two examples. It seems absurd to instruct you again that you must tell the truth while you testify, yet here I am again. This is not your show."

The judge asks Jones if he understands what she said.

Jones says he doesn't believe he was being dishonest.

"You believe everything you say is true, but it isn't," she says, noting "beliefs don't make something true."

Keep in mind that Donald Trump, the initiator of the "fake news" moniker (and the inspiration for Whell starting this thread), said publicly to Alex Jones "Your reputation is amazing."
Old 08-02-2022, 05:20 PM

Poor Whell get bludgeoned half to death in every idiotic thread he starts, but he keeps coming back for more!

Facts? He don't need no stinkin' facts!
Old 08-02-2022, 06:07 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Poor Whell get bludgeoned half to death in every idiotic thread he starts, but he keeps coming back for more!

Facts? He don't need no stinkin' facts!
Gotta hand it to him. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. For a wingnut, he's fairly articulate, if often misinformed, though misinformation is the coin of the realm in MAGAWorld (as my Hokie classmate, Steve Bannon, has said "flood the zone with shit."
Old 08-02-2022, 11:31 PM

Fixed it for you.

Quote:

Facts? I don't need no stinkin' facts!
Old 08-02-2022, 05:51 PM

Jan. 6 text messages wiped from phones of key Trump Pentagon officials

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/02/polit...xts/index.html

Hey, Whell!

Is this or is this not VERY IMPORTANT reporting!? Why do you think the phones of these traitorous bastards were wiped clean? Do you think they might have something to hide about that day, when your "heroes" were engaged in an attempt to overthrow the government? Do we not have a right to know? Isn't there a law, Mr. "law and order", requiring these records to be archived?

Just asking questions...
Old 08-02-2022, 06:08 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:

Hey, Whell!

Is this or is this not VERY IMPORTANT reporting!? Why do you think the phones of these traitorous bastards were wiped clean? Do you think they might have something to hide about that day, when your "heroes" were engaged in an attempt to overthrow the government? Do we not have a right to know? Isn't there a law, Mr. "law and order", requiring these records to be archived?

Just asking questions...
But, but her emails ...
Old 08-02-2022, 11:29 PM

Quote:

Hey, Whell!

Just asking questions...
Did you read the CNN story you linked to? It states that there is no indication that the "traitorous bastards" wiped the phones prior to turning them in. So, until the full story about these phones and texts is fully known, I have no idea if the story is important.

See, the difference between you and me is: I don't reflexively assume intentional wrongdoing when reading a story like this. You apparently do. I don't dispute the reporting about "wiped" phones. However:

I believe the practice the that the story refers to is wiping data from the phone's SIM card. While the Feds may have a process for archiving this data before wiping, it's common for companies to wipe the SIM cards of company owned devices before redeploying them or selling them. Same goes for PC's and laptops. It could just be a case of human error that someone wiped the SIM cards on the phones before the data was archived.

Besides, if the devices were wiped, the timeline suggests that they were wiped after Biden's inauguration. Trump's crew was gone by then.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Did you read the CNN story you linked to? It states that there is no indication that the "traitorous bastards" wiped the phones prior to turning them in. So, until the full story about these phones and texts is fully known, I have no idea if the story is important.

See, the difference between you and me is: I don't reflexively assume intentional wrongdoing when reading a story like this. You apparently do. I don't dispute the reporting about "wiped" phones. However:

I believe the practice the that the story refers to is wiping data from the phone's SIM card. While the Feds may have a process for archiving this data before wiping, it's common for companies to wipe the SIM cards of company owned devices before redeploying them or selling them. Same goes for PC's and laptops. It could just be a case of human error that someone wiped the SIM cards on the phones before the data was archived.

Besides, if the devices were wiped, the timeline suggests that they were wiped after Biden's inauguration. Trump's crew was gone by then.
So, you deflect when asked direct questions. Great.

Another question, then - the Obama administration was never even remotely as corrupt as the most corrupt administration in history (hint: the MAGAMoron admin). But hypothetically, would you have been so quick to deflect the questions had these treasonous actions happened then?

Oh, and there are still plenty of holdovers from the MAGAMoron admin holding many a chair. Louis DeJoy comes immediately to mind, but there are hundreds of others that can't be outright fired, including an IG or two. I have zero doubt that these text messages were wiped by them. But you keep on living in your little fantasy world.