Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 01:37 PM

Cindy McCain reposts a tweet from a Trumpkin idiot. Friend of yours, Whell? Nice.

https://twitter.com/cindymccain/stat...08815075926016
Old 03-20-2019, 02:11 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Cindy McCain reposts a tweet from a Trumpkin idiot. Friend of yours, Whell? Nice.

https://twitter.com/cindymccain/stat...08815075926016
Wow...
Old 03-20-2019, 02:56 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

At a talk at a factory in Lima, Ohio, the Disgusting Dotard Donald said about John McCain, "I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don't care about this. I didn’t get thank you. That's ok. We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain."
Old 03-20-2019, 03:26 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
At a talk at a factory in Lima, Ohio, the Disgusting Dotard Donald said about John McCain, "I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don't care about this. I didn’t get thank you. That's ok. We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain."
What the actual fuck? John McCain paid for the state funeral with his broken bones and tortured body and this piss stained coward wanted the McCain family to thank him for shitting on them in their grief?
Old 03-20-2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Hey, cadet bonespurs!
https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...320-story.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 808.jpg (38.8 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Pio1980; 03-20-2019 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:51 PM

Schwarzenegger Pulls No Punches in a Rare Rebuke of Trump
The former California governor called President Trump’s attacks on John McCain “absolutely unacceptable.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/585421/

Time to terminate Donny...
Old 03-21-2019, 12:33 AM

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Amid concerns about Donald Trump’s fitness to be President, former President Barack Obama said on Tuesday that he was willing to serve as “temp President” while Trump undergoes psychiatric evaluation.

“It would just be a temp thing,” Obama told reporters. “As soon as psychiatrists determine that Donald Trump is mentally stable and fit to serve as the most powerful officeholder in the world, I’d step aside.”

Obama said that he was a “logical choice” to serve as temp President because of his eight years in the White House. “For starters, I know how the light switches work,” he said.

Obama said that, once installed as temp President, he would look after the day-to-day running of the White House: “You know—vetoing bills, naming Supreme Court Justices, that kind of thing.”

Asked how he envisioned his working relationship with Vice-President Mike Pence, Obama said, “I think Mike has been working so darn hard, he really deserves a vacation. Joe Biden has said he’ll fill in for a while."
Old 03-21-2019, 08:24 AM

George Conway @gtconway3d
He lies even when it makes no sense to lie. As one of his lawyers once told me, Trump couldn’t be allowed to talk to Mueller because “he’d lie his ass off.”
3:57 AM · Mar 21, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Old 03-21-2019, 11:41 PM
Admin

'Profiles in Chickenshit From the Grand Old Party...' Rick Wilson

"Damn near every elected member of the Republican Party failed another easy test this week as Donald Trump lost his grip on reality and spent days attacking the late Senator John McCain. They tripped over their own dicks in the face of Trump’s egregious bullying, racing for political cover and sacrificing their few remaining shreds of dignity because they fear this mad president more than they love their own honor.

Starting this weekend, Trump has tweeted six days worth of escalating insults on Twitter and in person at a rival who died seven months ago. Like I said, it’s an easy test: as elected leaders, as Republicans, as conservatives, as Americans, this was a moment to honor McCain and to call out the President by name for failing to do so.

Party loyalty isn’t a suicide pact… or is it?" DB
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...nshit?ref=home

Well worth a read, especially if you count yourself a Republican.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:32 AM

A great read. It’s little chickenshit cowards like our boy Whell, who still defend this sickening animal, who piss me off so much. As a veteran, I deeply respect McCain, and despise cowards like Donny and his little ass licking boy Whell.