Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Oh, I forgot what piece of work our new truly facsist VP is. He may be the only thing that keeps trump from assasination attempts.
The thought of him becoming President is much more scary than trump.

Carl

Good point.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
This election probably doesn't mean much to me personally, our children's future in the toilet in the long term.
No more checks and balances. I am worried about trump, he can't do much on his own outside of escalating blood for oil, GWB has only caused the death of 430,000 in the M.E. Maybe trump can double it.
Real Americans will be losing their right to vote, women, their right to choose, there is nothing to stop a way too far right SCOUTUS appointment and no way to prevent it.
If I had or was going to have a schoolage family, I would leave.

Carl
Actually we did this for our kids future. It had to start somewhere and people were tired of being ignored. Now, maybe both sides of the fence will pay attention to the people and run this country next go around. Maybe 4 years of Trump will convince them we felt we could do no worse
Old 11-09-2016, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Actually we did this for our kids future. It had to start somewhere and people were tired of being ignored. Now, maybe both sides of the fence will pay attention to the people and run this country next go around. Maybe 4 years of Trump will convince them we felt we could do no worse
So how is Trump going to help your kids. Tell us.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Very good. Now go outside and be good to your neighbors.
Dave with all due respect - Fuck my neighbors! My Florence has been dead for over a year. The two mail carriers have expressed their condolences. The people who look after our cars have expressed their condolences. These wonderful neighbors you speak of (all GOP) have not stopped by and asked about her. Ambulances had gone in and out of here at all hours. From mid July to the end of October I watched helplessly as my soulmate died, without a kind word from any of these neighbors and I am supposed to be good to them? Those heartless bastards? Not bloody likely.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:10 AM

Quote:
You actually think that trump has anything to do with this subject that other than not using his veto pen? That is all he has in this matter, really.

Carl
Old 11-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I am reveling in this.

Trump's election is a giant "Fuck You" to the corrupt elites than run both major parties. A sleeping giant has been awakened. There's going to be a lot of pain in the short run. But in the long run it's going to be a good thing.
Tom I hate to break this to you but they re-elected 99% of the corrupt elites so what is likely to change?
Old 11-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Very insightful.

The truth is both major parties have been sucking the dicks of their wealthy donors, while fucking the people they are supposed to represent in the ass.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for them.

If not, well then maybe it's time for the second amendment solution.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Thank you sir from Tennessee. I'm sure those men and women there that enjoy their guns feel the same way too. I saw some nice guns while scrolling through thanking as many men and women of all ages as I could. We all did our best to thank each other for being Deplorables. And yes, I received thanks for my picture to wearing my trump shirt to the polls where I voted without a hassle of any kind.
I'm sure you did.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Indeed I am quite sure that the management who shipped all those jobs overseas were Democrats - Not!
Doesn't matter. It like blaming Bush for the financial melt down or giving Bill Clinton credit for the dot com explosion.
Whoever is in there gets stuck with it regardless of how much they had to do with it.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Oh, I forgot what piece of work our new truly facsist VP is. He may be the only thing that keeps trump from assasination attempts.
The thought of him becoming President is much more scary than trump.

Carl
Indeed and I hope the smart women who voted for this pair realize that by the time the new VP is finished they will not even be allowed an abortion even if it is to save their life. Beside their private parts I wonder what other part of their bodies he will want to control?