Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-13-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
You should be proud. Name calling is your master Donny’s favorite tactic.
...and yours.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You are absolutely priceless. I post a thread about Trudeau. You apparently didn't like it because the thread wasn't about Trump. So, YOU change the subject and start talking about Trump in this thread, and then you accuse me of deflection for posting about Trudeau.

You must have learned a lot for George Orwell.
You're a big enough Trump cultist to believe that the point of my response was to defend Trudeau's behavior at a concert (where the alleged "victim" doesn't seem to care) rather than criticizing you for your shopworn tactics of deflection and projection in the defense of your Dear Leader?

This is akin to your recent posts in which you criticize those protesting Trump's racism and fascist tendencies as being the actual fascists and racists. You're a tool, and a whiny, disingenuous one at that.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You're a big enough Trump cultist to believe that the point of my response was to defend Trudeau's behavior at a concert (where the alleged "victim" doesn't seem to care) rather than criticizing you for your shopworn tactics of deflection and projection in the defense of your Dear Leader?

This is akin to your recent posts in which you criticize those protesting Trump's racism and fascist tendencies as being the actual fascists and racists. You're a tool, and a whiny, disingenuous one at that.
Didn't say you were "defending" anything. Why do you keep running around suggesting that any comment is a "defense" of something?

All I did was point out, and correctly so, that you tried to change to topic and discuss Trump in a thread about Trudeau. YOU also accused me of deflecting by merely posting something about the accusation against Trudeau.

I think you've tried to spin this thread so hard that you've gotten yourself dizzy.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:34 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Didn't say you were "defending" anything. Why do you keep running around suggesting that any comment is a "defense" of something?

All I did was point out, and correctly so, that you tried to change to topic and discuss Trump in a thread about Trudeau. YOU also accused me of deflecting by merely posting something about the accusation against Trudeau.

I think you've tried to spin this thread so hard that you've gotten yourself dizzy.
Womp, womp. You're almost as whiny as your Dear Leader.