Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
ESPECIALLY.

Only in that manner can you get an unbiased Grand Jury.
Agreed. I really don't get the rush to judgment expressed all over this thread and on the streets in Missouri. Any homicide takes weeks if not months to be processed and presented to a grand jury, if warranted.
I wish everyone would draw a deep breath and let this run it's course.
Cooler heads need to prevail here and in Missouri.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:46 PM

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us...html?hpt=hp_c1
Old 08-20-2014, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
And the autopsy leaves open the possibility that Officer Wilson shot at Brown from behind and missed as I explained in my post #1103 above.
There's also the possibility that what we thought were clouds of tear-gas was actually alien amnesia gas, which they began dropping on Ferguson last week and that it was really Jimmy Hoffa shot on his knees by Melvin Purvis in the streets of Ferguson but the entire community was made to believe it was racist assassin pigs exacting street justice...all as a means for the aliens to foment insurrection in order to destroy our way of life and take over the world.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Ready

The reports are that Brown was running, then stopped, turned around, and put his hands up. Something would have to make him do that. Perhaps it was bullets whizzing past him, perhaps one grazed his right arm.

Alien involvement seems less likely.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:52 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I wish everyone would draw a deep breath and let this run it's course. Cooler heads need to prevail here and in Missouri.
I sincerely believe that the people of Ferguson have serious legitimate grievances and that if they go back to their homes and be good little niggers that absolutely nothing will be done to address those grievances.

A community with a 71% black population and a 94% white police force?

That statistic alone should tell you a lot about the way things are in Ferguson.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
The reports are that Brown was running, then stopped, turned around, and put his hands up. Something would have to make him do that. Perhaps it was bullets whizzing past him, perhaps one grazed his right arm.

Alien involvement seems less likely.
The police department narrative will be given out in floppy disk size dribbles over the next year or so. Perhaps today we will get the other side of the story. If there is one.

You cannot fault anyone from speculating about a possible crime. Plus the department has selectively released information about Wilson to put him in negative light and on the other hand is very secret about any information on their guy and their own autopsy reports. Plus from what I hear they let the body lie in the street for about 5 hours.

Tone is very important when you deal with the public.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
I sincerely believe that the people of Ferguson have serious legitimate grievances and that if they go back to their homes and be good little niggers that absolutely nothing will be done to address those grievances.

A community with a 71% black population and a 94% white police force?

That statistic alone should tell you a lot about the way things are in Ferguson.
Looting the liquor store gets your point across much better.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:56 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
There's also the possibility that what we thought were clouds of tear-gas was actually alien amnesia gas, which they began dropping on Ferguson last week and that it was really Jimmy Hoffa shot on his knees by Melvin Purvis in the streets of Ferguson but the entire community was made to believe it was racist assassin pigs exacting street justice...all as a means for the aliens to foment insurrection in order to destroy our way of life and take over the world.
Awright smart ass.

You wanna rumble?

You got a rumble.

I live in Mobile Alabama.

You pick out an Interstate rest area somewhere close to equal distance from each of us and we'll have us a meet up, followed by a beat up.

Last edited by Tom Joad; 08-20-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:00 AM

In light of the store strong-arm vid showing someone looking a lot like and dressed identically to the deceased, has anyone seen any tributes citing his accomplishments and contributions to the community?
Just curious outside of the possibility of redemption what the loss to Ferguson might be compared to the honor student shot and killed by a 'hood-banger.
Who knows, he could have been another Colin Powell or Neal DeGrasse Tyson, but what are the chances.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pio1980; 08-20-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Awright smart ass.

You wanna rumble?

I live in Mobile Alabama.

You pick out an Interstate rest area somewhere close to equal distance from each of us and we'll have us a meet up, followed by a beat up.
I think they make little pink pills for your condition TJ.