Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:21 AM

Spies Don't Wear Ninja Pajamas

Check this out. One hour of classroom instruction from an ex-KGB agent. You will not want your hour back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAYQ-rfj1CI

Last edited by ebacon; 03-25-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:47 AM

Part Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-6cv...ture=endscreen
Old 03-29-2013, 02:34 PM

Funny. I've been noodling on this video. What's weird is that if this guy was really an ex-KGB agent then why didn't they kill him for letting the cat out of the bag?

IMO the truth is that he was still on the payroll and sticking his dick in the audiences' ears. Can you see how he did it? Here's a hint. At the time the neocons were trying to strengthen America by bringing the religious right into the political fold.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Area Man

Watching Part 1 now.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Area Man

Hmmmmm......interesting.

Time to go to work.

Finished part one, part Two on Sunday.

Dave
Old 03-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Area Man

He makes interesting points, and it's easy to see how people are seduced into what he is saying. But, I keep thinking many of his points can be looked at from different angles and seen as something else......Know what I mean?

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-29-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:30 AM

It would be interesting to know who the audience is. I suspect it's a church group. Notice that he tells them to keep their faith but bust the unions. He makes them afraid of unions by talking about union violence. One time the garbagemen went on strike and didn't even pick up the trash! Oh lawd have mercy!
Old 03-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
It would be interesting to know who the audience is. I suspect it's a church group. Notice that he tells them to keep their faith but bust the unions. He makes them afraid of unions by talking about union violence. One time the garbagemen went on strike and didn't even pick up the trash! Oh lawd have mercy!
Right.....Forty years later, Toronto remains buried under an Everest sized heap of rotting garbage. What morons. I love how such people never mention the violence and intimidation sometimes employed by strike breakers.

I also love the assertion that ; "Unions have never done anything for the workers.". Really? Then why do bosses turn beet red at the mere mention of them, if they didn't negotiate higher wages and better bennies while providing a way to protect those interests? (Solidarity)

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-30-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Admin

How about all of those coal miners forced out of their company homes into a tent camp down by the RR tracks. Then the coal company loaded up a train with goons and ran it by the tent camp shooting anything that moved. The striking miners were forced into digging out the dirt floors of their tents. Everyone would duck down when ever the machine gun express came thru town.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:42 PM

This also explains why I thought the churches in the U.S looked like circus freak shows compared to what I saw in Germany. I settled in the U.S. during the height of the neocons religious right movement.