Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Wow. You forget, turnabout is fair play. Bundy was a moron, not because he was anti government btw, and once it was clear they DID bail. And every rep Pres I've lived with has been big government.

Everyone talks about how some examples are bad but the votes are gladly taken.

Pete
PPPPPPpppfffffftttt...

The only thing the government did wrong was bail. I would have had 500 officers at the scene with automatic weapons, locked and loaded. Anybody who refused to disperse would have been thrown in jail for obstruction and prosecuted to the fullest extent. If any one of them had drawn or raised a weapon they and Bundy would have been responsible for the outcome. Just like Randy Weaver and Vernon Howell were responsible.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Banned

Amazing sick mindset that inhabits this site. The problem is it's the disgusting view most far left think.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Banned

It might be quit appropriate to post aryan brotherhood hate on this site as well.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:03 PM

Bundy is a sorry example of populist entitlement, he should have just settled his lawful debt instead of grandstanding a bogus cause and putting his family at risk for assuming his debt.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Bundy is a sorry example of populist entitlement, he should have just settled his lawful debt instead of grandstanding a bogus cause and putting his family at risk for assuming his debt.

All Repubs, tea party in fact anyone that doesn't agree with the far left is racist. lol

That's a racist, bigoted, ignorant mind that could posable say or agree with it.

Look at Barbara's title that's her fucking mindset.

Stereotyping
Is in fact bigotry and ignorance.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

PS: Glad to see you at least typing away. That means your safe.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
PPPPPPpppfffffftttt...

The only thing the government did wrong was bail. I would have had 500 officers at the scene with automatic weapons, locked and loaded. Anybody who refused to disperse would have been thrown in jail for obstruction and prosecuted to the fullest extent. If any one of them had drawn or raised a weapon they and Bundy would have been responsible for the outcome. Just like Randy Weaver and Vernon Howell were responsible.

And then the gov would be accused like in Waco, regardless of who was right and who was wrong.

The gov might have backed off for now, but I doubt they will let this slide in the long run.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
PS: Glad to see you at least typing away. That means your safe.
This next batch isn't looking as scary as last night tho' the worst of it it appears headed to Huntsville and then middle Tennessee. It's still early hours and not over yet.

Last edited by Pio1980; 04-29-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
And then the gov would be accused like in Waco, regardless of who was right and who was wrong.
Of course...but all that's left is to consider the source of that crap. And just settle for the knowledge that it's one of 5 below's ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
The gov might have backed off for now, but I doubt they will let this slide in the long run.
I think they'll either get the money, or get Bundy's cows, or put a lien on his land and get their money when he croaks. So they'll get the money one way or another. But at this point with these inane anti-gov morons, I'm sick of their posturing, and their guns, and their bullshit rhetoric. If I were king, they would have been facing down way way worse than a half dozen agents. It would have been a platoon of national guardsmen and two armored cars. And if it pissed off 5 below and Sean Hannity that's tough shit.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
This next batch isn't looking as scary as last night tho' the worst of it it appears headed to Huntsville and then **middle Tennessee**. It's still early hours and not over yet.

And as I type.. the thunder rolls!