Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-15-2016, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Honestly, Whell, how difficult is if for you to watch the nominee of your party behaving the way he is now? I know that you will try to deflect by raising accusations against Bill Clinton, but focus for a minute. Don't you fear for what his candidacy is doing to your party?
But it's a carpet of lies, Don. Don't you realize that? Mr. Trump is a good Christian man who would never do any of those things. We have his word for it.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:59 AM
Ready

Ha! Come the Trump revolution, you'll find Whell online, somewhere, explaining why we all had to be shot.
Old 10-15-2016, 11:10 AM

Donald Trump’s New Attack Strategy: Curb Clinton Vote
Quote:
Donald Trump, faced with opposition inside and outside his party, plans to renew the nationalist themes that built his base and amplify his no-holds-barred attacks against Hillary Clinton to try to depress Democratic voter turnout, his advisers said.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-t...ome-1476221895
Old 10-15-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
If Bill Clinton's offense(s) were impeachable, that should then automatically disqualify Trump and then by default, Hillary becomes President. Is that what you are advocating whell?
Well, that's a nice twisting of fact. You seem to be forgetting what Clinton was impeached for.

On the other hand, if Clinton's offenses were met by him and his constituents with lies and attempts to assassinate the character of his accusers - and his wife was not a small participant in those matter - and his actions just didn't matter to Democrats at the time, then why do you care about what Trump is accused of now?

I can just imagine he indignation that would be manifest of the left if today one of Trump's surrogates said something about the women making these accusations like: ""If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."
Old 10-15-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Honestly, Whell, how difficult is if for you to watch the nominee of your party behaving the way he is now? I know that you will try to deflect by raising accusations against Bill Clinton, but focus for a minute. Don't you fear for what his candidacy is doing to your party?
...apparently about as much as you care about the character deficits of the nominee of your party.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Well, that's a nice twisting of fact. You seem to be forgetting what Clinton was impeached for.

On the other hand, if Clinton's offenses were met by him and his constituents with lies and attempts to assassinate the character of his accusers - and his wife was not a small participant in those matter - and his actions just didn't matter to Democrats at the time, then why do you care about what Trump is accused of now?

I can just imagine he indignation that would be manifest of the left if today one of Trump's surrogates said something about the women making these accusations like: ""If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."
You are the one that is deflecting the topic, and where did I twist the fact?
This is a comparison between Bill and Donald's virtues and escapades, and why should their respective constituents enter into the conversation?
Old 10-15-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Ha! Come the Trump revolution, you'll find Whell online, somewhere, explaining why we all had to be shot.
You're a stitch, Don. But wasn't that you spinning for Hillary in the Saudi / Qatar thread?
Old 10-15-2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
You are the one that is deflecting the topic, and where did I twist the fact?
This is a comparison between Bill and Donald's virtues and escapades, and why should their respective constituents enter into the conversation?
No, the article was about media treatment of those "escapades". In the Clinton's case, as pointed out in the Podesta emails, the media is a constituency.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:03 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
...apparently about as much as you care about the character deficits of the nominee of your party.
Lame, but not surprising. I should have known better than to expect you to answer a question with even a hint of sincerity.

And your answer was absolutely a false equivalency. Even a shill must cringe a little bit when trying to compare Trump to a real human being.

But you know what? Come November, instead of trying to determine what shreds are left of my party, I will be looking forward to continued dominance in presidential politics.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Just to be clear, whose character deficits are you referring to again in this discussion?