Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post

But of course, Beck will say that he had nothing to do with it.

John
and Sarah with her fist in the cookie jar cheers them on

there will be more of this that's for sure

and let's not forget, Fox created this
Old 02-18-2010, 05:07 PM

Ug. Suckered again.

This is a little crazy guys. He's a nut who flew a plane into a building. We're sitting here trying to make this into something it's not. He was a nut. That's that.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Abby Normal

of courses he was nuts

but are you saying that the chanting from Fox and Sarah does not foster this??????

come on
Old 02-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Loyal Opposition

Really, Noone, where did you learn that this guy was a member of any Tea Party organization?

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-18-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
Well, I don't know the guy. He did write:

"We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was 'no taxation without representation'."

I don't think it's too far a leap to say he holds at least some views in common with the Tea Party folks. To be fair, he did spend a bit of time talking about health care, which you could call a "liberal" cause, though I didn't see that he was endorsing any particular solution to the problem. Could very well have been one of those 'we all agree something needs to be done' guys.
Well, I tend to agree some with the tea party folks, the Republicans, and the Democrats. Guess I agree with everyone some of the time, at least on some issues.

But lets cut to the chase. If the guy was a member of the tea party, so be it. If not, placing the blame on Beck and the Tea Party is nothing more than an attempt to silence them.

I see him as mentally unbalanced and with a history of tax evasion. A long history.

What say we place the blame where it falls...on Stack himself. After all, he is ultimately responsible for his actions.

Chas
Old 02-18-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Well, I tend to agree some with the tea party folks, the Republicans, and the Democrats. Guess I agree with everyone some of the time, at least on some issues.

But lets cut to the chase. If the guy was a member of the tea party, so be it. If not, placing the blame on Beck and the Tea Party is nothing more than an attempt to silence them.

I see him as mentally unbalanced and with a history of tax evasion. A long history.

What say we place the blame where it falls...on Stack himself. After all, he is ultimately responsible for his actions.

Chas
Yup. I agree.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Really, Noone, where did you learn that this guy was a member of any Tea Party organization?

Regards,

D-Ray
read it on two different local sites, a NJ board and a NY one

Both reference "Texas Tea Party 'Patriots"

I am staring to wonder if it is an internet rumor however.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
of courses he was nuts

but are you saying that the chanting from Fox and Sarah does not foster this??????

come on
Well, here's what I think. Fox and Sarah aren't out there telling anyone to fly a plane into a building.

Look, let's turn it around. I'm pretty bent out of shape about the Health Care deal. So are a lot of other people. I get e mail form Obama's list about it at least twice a week.

But I ain't getting into a plane and crashing it into an isurance company building. Why? Because I'm not a nut job. And if someone did do it, it wouldn't be Obama's fault or Keith Olberman's fault.

Now if we start to see a patern of this kind of thing from one side or the other, we might should take a close look at what's going on. But there's no use in blaming Glen Beck for this.

For the record, sounds like this guy was pretty pissed about the health care situation too.

I'm just saying we're all frustraited by the polarized atmosphear in Washington, and here we are- the bodies aren't even cold and we're trying to blame this tragic event on Palin.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

Chas
Therein lies the cowardice of suicide attacks. Impart violence with no need to take responsibility for one's own acts. Let those left behind deal with the rubble.

Along the lines of random violence, have you seen the name of our newest member? I don't mean to create a rude welcome for a new poster, but the name "Sniperdolan" seems a bit provocative, doesn't it?

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
I don't mean to create a rude welcome for a new poster, but the name "Sniperdolan"
I have been thinking of changing my name to "gentle ed" just top throw everyone off