Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-18-2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggs098 View Post
My daughter isn't part of the liberal machine, numnuts.

I'm tired of hearing about all the sexual assault cases against republicans. It's a constant tactic. How many of them appear then go away? How many are actually 100% true? How many may have started in some other way and then it's described as a bad action?

Look at what Kavanaugh went through. Nothing came of it except him being a judge.

People still love Bill Clinton even though what happened in the white house and all his controversial ties in private life.

Imo biden got a pass on his sexual assault claims. Yeah you guys say she wasn't credible but if she was against a repub you would be supporting her. Remember "these women need to be heard and they need to be believed".
You are a piece of work. Willful ignorance, a clear sign that you're a member of Donny's cult. Yes, you'd willingly allow this piece of human garbage to molest your own daughter. Sad!

None of the allegations against the Orange Shitstain have gone away. In fact, on the very day that he would have been deposed, his henchman Billy Barr had to step in to prevent it, as it would have been seriously incriminating.

Do you believe the DOJ has ANY business involving themselves in the personal affairs of a president*, affairs that occurred well before he was elected*? What would you say if the DOJ stepped in to help out a Democrat president in the same situation? Let me answer for you: you'd be screaming bloody murder.

BTW, Biden's accuser was shown beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a serial liar. She has no credibility. OTOH, ALL of Donny's accusers are credible. You do know about Stormy Daniels, right? You do know that he had to pay her off, right? You MUST know that the NY DA has subpoenaed the records of his hush-money payoff to Stormy, right?
Old 09-18-2020, 10:37 AM

Well Chicks, in the words of Saint Ronnie, there you go again. Poor Waggs trying to deflect away from Donny lying about his Covid-19 response or was it calling deceased soldiers losers and suckers or was it Donny's current fear mongering? Calling on Waggs to defend tRumpy because you know he will, no matter what.
Old 09-18-2020, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Well Chicks, in the words of Saint Ronnie, there you go again. Poor Waggs trying to deflect away from Donny lying about his Covid-19 response or was it calling deceased soldiers losers and suckers or was it Donny's current fear mongering? Calling on Waggs to defend tRumpy because you know he will, no matter what.
Makes you wonder about his wife and the pool boy...
Old 09-18-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I didn't deflect anything. I don't have a problem with trumps covid response. The suckers and losers thing came from anonymous sources that won't be named so how much credibility is there really? You have to admit both sides fear monger.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Makes you wonder about his wife and the pool boy...
How does it feel to have so much hate built up inside you?
Old 09-18-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
How does it feel to have so much hate built up inside you?
How does it feel to be a complete and utter fool? You DO know about your "Moral Majority" icon and the pool boy, right?

BTW, Donny thinks you're disgusting.

"When we were in a task force meeting, the President said "maybe this COVID thing is a good thing, I don't like shaking hands with people, I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people." Those disgusting people are the same people that he claims to care about. These are the people still going to his rallies today, who have complete faith in who he is." -- Olivia Troye, Pence's top staffer for COVID response.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:36 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
"I don't like shaking hands with people, I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people."
He nailed it, really.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:37 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
I didn't deflect anything. I don't have a problem with trumps covid response. The suckers and losers thing came from anonymous sources that won't be named so how much credibility is there really? You have to admit both sides fear monger.
you know damned well he said it.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:14 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
you know damned well he said it.
He has an excuse to deny it, so he thinks he's being reasonable. That's how denial works.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
How does it feel to be a complete and utter fool? You DO know about your "Moral Majority" icon and the pool boy, right?

BTW, Donny thinks you're disgusting.

"When we were in a task force meeting, the President said "maybe this COVID thing is a good thing, I don't like shaking hands with people, I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people." Those disgusting people are the same people that he claims to care about. These are the people still going to his rallies today, who have complete faith in who he is." -- Olivia Troye, Pence's top staffer for COVID response.
Ok where did this come from?