Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
No. But it is nice to see you're worth 4 large more than you were yesterday.

BTW - suggesting that you know what's going to happen to the DOW in a couple of days is a fool's game. And anybody who suggests something like that doesn't know jack shit about it and is blowing smoke out their ass.
It's pretty regular occurrence that the metals get smashed 7:30am-8:00am our time. Take a peek at the chart in the morning the one I posted is live.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
It's pretty regular occurrence that the metals get smashed 7:30am-8:00am our time. Take a peek at the chart in the morning the one I posted is live.
Was I talking about metals, numbnuts? I'm not interested in metals, or your chart. Read my post and the preceding comments from Bob and whell. These statements were about the DOW. Outside of catastrophic circumstances like the failure of Lehman Bros., or the outbreak of war, or the destruction of the WTC nobody knows what's going to happen with the DOW. Nobody knows what's going to happen with the DOW when there are comments from the Fed Chairman, certainly not a pair of stagnant intellectual backwaters like you or whell. The pundits on CNBC and licensed financial advisors can speculate all day long and they're wrong more often than they're right.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Was I talking about metals, numbnuts? I'm not interested in metals, or your chart. Read my post and the preceding comments from Bob and whell. These statements were about the DOW. Outside of catastrophic circumstances like the failure of Lehman Bros., or the outbreak of war, or the destruction of the WTC nobody knows what's going to happen with the DOW. Nobody knows what's going to happen with the DOW when there are comments from the Fed Chairman, certainly not a pair of stagnant intellectual backwaters like you or whell. The pundits on CNBC and licensed financial advisors can speculate all day long and they're wrong more often than they're right.
Totally showing your ignorance of the markets, nice hole your digging there.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Well, as usual, the LA (Behind the) Times got it half right.

The U.S. economy slowed dramatically in the first quarter of 2014, as severe winter weather across much of the country depressed business investment and home construction.

The economy’s meager 0.1% GDP growth in January, February and March represented the slowest three-month growth in the economy since the end of 2012, and a sharp deceleration from growth in the second half of 2013, when the economy grew at a 3.4% rate.

The data reported by the Commerce Department early Wednesday fell far short of the expectations of Wall Street economists, who had predicted a 1.2 percent rate of growth this quarter, the New York Times reports.

So economists were already expecting the data to be crappy because of the weather, but it was even crappier than they expected.

http://time.com/82434/gdp-economy-first-quarter-2014/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/01/bu...r.html?hp&_r=0
Whell you can start rubbing Bobby Boo Boo's Comments in his face now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You need to get your prescription checked bro. Oh, that's right...you can't see past quarterly reports.
Not that it's anything to crow about but the Dow went into uncharted territory today.
I hope you stay away form any investing in stocks.

S&P ends flat ahead of jobs report; Internet names gain

(Reuters) - The S&P 500 ended nearly flat on Thursday as investors paused ahead of Friday's jobs report, though gains in Internet shares helped lift the Nasdaq.

The Dow eased back into negative territory for the year, a day after closing at its first record high of 2014.

The April jobs report, which is expected to show U.S. employment rose at its fastest clip in five months based on a Reuters survey of economists, could further confirm the economic momentum is back on track after a dismal winter.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/0...A360QI20140502
Old 05-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Banned

Bobby you might want to learn why and how the Dow jumped yesterday.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
No. But it is nice to see you're worth 4 large more than you were yesterday.

BTW - suggesting that you know what's going to happen to the DOW in a couple of days is a fool's game. And anybody who suggests something like that doesn't know jack shit about it and is blowing smoke out their ass.
You too look up Icky Banana
Old 05-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Admin

What's that smell? Gack, it smells like somebody died. Must've been something the troll ate.

Last edited by bobabode; 05-01-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post

What's that smell? Gack, it smells like somebody died. Must've been something the troll ate.
You know Bobby the old saying who smelt it delt it.

Keep posting the pictures Bobby Boo Boo, because when you open your mouth it makes you look dumber than the pic post.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:31 PM

Old 05-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Persona non grata