Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-14-2023, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
What is particularly funny is just when he thinks he has found a Gotcha Moment, he falls flat on his face. I think it has happened on nearly every thread upon which he has been an active participant.
Usually, the player spikes the football in the end zone, but I see you like to spike it at midfield.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:16 AM

'What was Jared doing?': MSNBC panel stunned by sources of Kushner's $3.1 billion cash haul
https://www.rawstory.com/amp/jared-k...210-2663695210

Pure political corruption, infinitely more relevant than anything Hunter, who never held political office, was doing.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Usually, the player spikes the football in the end zone, but I see you like to spike it at midfield.
Usually a player spikes the ball and an idiotic dance.

You seem to be questioning the air pressure of the ball, if its air or nitrogen, moisture content, who filled it, what type of pump was used, pump manufacturer, who measured the pressure, type of gauge, gauge accuracy, atmospheric pressure. Then you will claim that the leather used was not approved by the NFL.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Usually a player spikes the ball and an idiotic dance.

You seem to be questioning the air pressure of the ball, if its air or nitrogen, moisture content, who filled it, what type of pump was used, pump manufacturer, who measured the pressure, type of gauge, gauge accuracy, atmospheric pressure. Then you will claim that the leather used was not approved by the NFL.
But is the ball really a ball?
The Reich-wing media sources that he's come to know and love are paid to lie to him but he's so far gone he can't see it.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:58 AM
Admin

Quote:
Coming from the chess playing pigeon who regularly shits on the board and then loudly declares victory while strutting through the excrement? That's some hilarious shit, Mike.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
But is the ball really a ball?
The Reich-wing media sources that he's come to know and love are paid to lie to him but he's so far gone he can't see it.
There you go. A ball by definition needs to be round so it can roll and bounce like tennis, soccer and basketball. Now you take a well crafted leather ball, squish it, tug it from two ends, lace it tight and then call this a ball, only a MAGAt will believe it.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

The Biden Crime Family (a.k.a. "Biden is an honest guy"

Quote:
What are the statues that you're referring to? Why would these "statutes" conflict with: 28 CFR § 600.3 – Qualifications of the Special Counsel?

There's no question that the AG has the authority to rearrange the reporting relationships and/or workload in the DOJ and dedicate an attorney - in this case Weiss - to focus his efforts only on a single case. But that's not, by definition, a "Special Counsel" under 28 CFR § 600.3 – Qualifications of the Special Counsel.

The 1978 Ethics In Government Act, passed after Watergate. Figure all the other shit out for yourself. I would start with reading my previous post (#125) that explains it quite comprehensively.

A nod of appreciation for having schooled you about the difference between laws and regulations is in order, I believe. Once again, you should channel your embarrassment into changing your news sources to something more reliable that the wingnut sources you so loyally and proudly parrot.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-14-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
A nod of appreciation for having schooled you about the difference between laws and regulations is in order, I believe. Once again, you should channel your embarrassment into changing your news sources to something more reliable that the wingnut sources you so loyally and proudly parrot.
What, and have to admit he was wrong?!?

Old 08-14-2023, 01:57 PM

Quote:
The 1978 Ethics In Government Act, passed after Watergate. Figure all the other shit out for yourself. I would start with reading my previous post (#125) that explains it quite comprehensively.
Yes, it did. And your explanation was entirely incorrect. The portion of the Ethics in Government Act regulations regarding Special Counsel actually expired 25 years ago! When they expired, they were replaced with the CFR section that I cited: 28 CFR § 600.3 – Qualifications of the Special Counsel.

Quote:
Screw your nod of appreciation request. Your arrogance blinds you from the obvious fact that your ass and that hole in the ground are two different things.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:28 PM

Hunter Biden is a treacherous hustler and a crook.

So what?