Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Oerets's Avatar
Oerets Oerets is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Derby City U.S.A.
Posts: 4,599
The problem with current and former administrations as I see it. They don't see the DPNK will not stop until they control the whole peninsula. Goodbye to the south!
The world keeps trying to add other issues into the equation. When from the beginning it has always been reunification!
Now we have a childish leader in charge who knows more then his generals on both sides involved.

What needs to be done now is get Russia and China to see just how precarious the current situation is at this time. Speed is of the essence because one nervous soldier in the DMZ firing off a round could start some BIG $hit!


Barney
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-10-2017, 08:51 PM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
The problem with current and former administrations as I see it. They don't see the DPNK will not stop until they control the whole peninsula. Goodbye to the south!
The world keeps trying to add other issues into the equation. When from the beginning it has always been reunification!
Now we have a childish leader in charge who knows more then his generals on both sides involved.

What needs to be done now is get Russia and China to see just how precarious the current situation is at this time. Speed is of the essence because one nervous soldier in the DMZ firing off a round could start some BIG $hit!


Barney
Do I correctly read you as saying 'both the US and N. Korea have childish leaders...?' If so, I indeed agree that a precarious situation results.
__________________
LOVE PEOPLE.USE THINGS
don't get mixed up on this
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-11-2017, 07:40 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 19,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Do I correctly read you as saying 'both the US and N. Korea have childish leaders...?' If so, I indeed agree that a precarious situation results.
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-11-2017, 07:55 AM
nailer's Avatar
nailer nailer is offline
Rational Anarchist
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: DFW
Posts: 5,176
Talking

Made me laugh out loud.
__________________
"We have met the enemy and he is us."
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-11-2017, 08:13 AM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 13,134
Hey, I think each of them comes out better that way!
__________________
LOVE PEOPLE.USE THINGS
don't get mixed up on this
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-11-2017, 08:39 AM
JJIII's Avatar
JJIII JJIII is offline
AKA Sister Mary JJ
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upper East Tennessee
Posts: 5,524
^ ^ ^

Really!

__________________
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-11-2017, 09:32 PM
bobabode's Avatar
bobabode bobabode is offline
Just Bob
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain in California
Posts: 31,807
One comforting thought, Dennis Rodman lives nearby in Newport Beach. Lil' Kim would never nuke his BFF. I hope.
__________________
I am not a member of any organized political party.
I am a Democrat.' Will Rogers
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-11-2017, 10:36 PM
nailer's Avatar
nailer nailer is offline
Rational Anarchist
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: DFW
Posts: 5,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
One comforting thought, Dennis Rodman lives nearby in Newport Beach. Lil' Kim would never nuke his BFF. I hope.
Rodman will be Trump's special envoy and everything will turn out alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW0YGC68qP4
__________________
"We have met the enemy and he is us."

Last edited by nailer; 08-11-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:08 PM
HarmanKardon's Avatar
HarmanKardon HarmanKardon is offline
Mutated Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Fatherland
Posts: 3,237
In 1914, a lot of political leaders were desperately pining for war. Now it is the same situation, just the number of leaders pining for war changed: 2.

"Aussen" (foreign policy)
"Innen" (domestic policy)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11a.jpg (38.5 KB, 5 views)
__________________
REDEN MIT AMERIKA (Chris)

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 08-13-2017 at 12:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.