Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Play the victim card...and buy her some poseys.

Wimmen are suckers for victims and poseys.

And if you can talk her into dropping the butcher knife you may want to play hide the salami. They call that "making love". Be sure to talk about feelings and such for an hour afterwards. DO NOT fall asleep, or go for a beer and a sandwich.

Sitting with her and watching some gag me with a shovel touchy feely movie, without snide comments, is almost just as good. It shows you care.

Remember...they read romance novels!!!

Chas
She usually just needs some venting, then she's OK. I'll earn a few points by setting up her dad's ebay account this weekend so he can sell all of his collectible auto parts - Hell, I get a lot of points for driving her down to Bixby for the weekend. She understands me skipping the "sensitive" movies, because I don't watch TV. The man cave truly is the briar patch. The walls are thick, so I can crank it down there with no complaints - the dog doesn't mind, because she's mostly deaf now anyway. Ob la di, ob la da, life goes on.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 06-18-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
She usually just needs some venting, then she's OK. I'll earn a few points by setting up her dad's ebay account this weekend so he can sell all of his collectible auto parts - Hell, I get a lot of points for driving her down to Bixby for the weekend. She understands me skipping the "sensitive" movies, because I don't watch TV. The man cave truly is the briar patch. The walls are thick, so I can crank it down there with no complaints - the dog doesn't mind, because she's mostly deaf now anyway. Ob la di, ob la da, life goes on.

Regards,

D-Ray
Hell, you've been married what, 28 yrs?

You know the score.

Chas

Tags
gag me wth a fork