Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Thats absurd nobody reads this site, there is nothing going on here to spread information. There is no value to anything here maybe 10 participant that self inflate there own egos.

You all can't even write your own topic for a post on this site. Just a bunch of rerun article links for leftwing pandering.

All this place provides is a hangout for a few individuals who make this site not grow to any level of notoriety.

Calling people trolls and shills every time they show up here, is as ludicrous as any other far fetched post you think is out there in loony land.

In fact you all disrupt this site far more than any troll could possibly do. You all get your own self esteem boost trying to belittle others, it looks so pitiful.

So now then you warned me of a fictional shill, does that mean I'm not a troll any more. See thats the baby ass shit you all offer here. I came over from AK and supported that site not just with post. I dumped two grand of my hard earned money over there this xmass trying to help people out and VOA. Why would a troll do that? Sure I don't mind a disagreement but thats not offered much here even. Just shit all over the threads and nothing accomplished by it.

You and I personal have had some good dialogue and a few others around here. But to tell the truth I'm not learning anything with all the crap going on.

Oh please excuse all the bad grammar misspelling and anything else you can possibly find. I'm just an inept, illiterate, ill-informed ignorant, uneducated high school dropout that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Although I much rather be that individual than some of the individuals I've seen participating on this site.
When people aren't trying to convince us how smart they are and how stupid we are, I usually don't point out grammatical errors. I do remember you coming here and telling us how we were foolish for failing to see the wisdom of some questionable sources you cited to. So the response was something to the effect of "if you know so much, then why can't you spell." Maybe that's a little harsh, but the truth is that spelling, grammar and sentence structure have a significant impact on how the substance of any post is perceived.

Now it is comical to suggest that the posts from those who are not on the right is simple regurgitation of left-wing publications, particularly in light of the number of full length quotes pasted here in support of various conspiracy theories.

As far as describing posters as trolls, let me just say this. A classic manifestation of troll behavior is to insult other posters and revel in the negative reaction that results from such conduct. You decide for yourself where that has been shown.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 03-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
When people aren't trying to convince us how smart they are and how stupid we are, I usually don't point out grammatical errors. I do remember you coming here and telling us how we were foolish for failing to see the wisdom of some questionable sources you cited to. So the response was something to the effect of "if you know so much, then why can't you spell." Maybe that's a little harsh, but the truth is that spelling, grammar and sentence structure have a significant impact on how the substance of any post is perceived.

Now it is comical to suggest that the posts from those who are not on the right is simple regurgitation of left-wing publications, particularly in light of the number of full length quotes pasted here in support of various conspiracy theories.

As far as describing posters as trolls, let me just say this. A classic manifestation of troll behavior is to insult other posters and revel in the negative reaction that results from such conduct. You decide for yourself where that has been shown.

Regards,

D-Ray
A classic manifestation of troll behavior is to insult other posters and revel in the negative reaction that results from such conduct. You know exactly were that starts from on this board but you will not admit it.

And don't bother.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
A classic manifestation of troll behavior is to insult other posters and revel in the negative reaction that results from such conduct. You know exactly were that starts from on this board but you will not admit it.

And don't bother.
Nope. You'll have to tell me.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 03-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:

Regards,

D-Ray
That would presume -5 is in the possession of any intellect, let alone one able to describe a complex position.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Area Man

Quote:

And don't bother.
Quote:

Regards,

D-Ray
I think it started as a singularity at the center of a giant black hole that reached critical mass and exploded one day, sending out gasses and dust that eventually coalesced into galaxies, solar systems and planets, wherein, life sprung forth.

Dave
Old 03-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Ready

This big bang idea, though--seems awfully violent. I think I'll go with turtles all the way down.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Area Man

Go ye, then! Go with the turtles and be gone, blast ye!
Old 03-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Mutated Member

Latest:

"Ukraine Heats Up" thread heats up while little HK is slumbering...

Good mornig folks - what an impressive posting battle since I was here last evening!

Barbara please do not withdraw from this show - not even for a couple of days! You are an essential part of this forum!
Old 03-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
Feel free to exercise some self control and skip my posts. Your rights end there and don't extend to censoring other members. Dismissed.
Sir your time is running out here faster than I expected yesterday.

Feel free to check my signature.

FAREWELL
Old 03-04-2014, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
One important thing to remember about the Crimea is that it's historically a part of Russia, not Ukraine. The Crimea was ceded to Ukraine in 1954 by Nikita Khruschev's, himself a Ukrainian. It's easy to see how the majority of Crimeans could view themselves as more Russian than Ukrainian. They were Russians in the living memory of many and their status as an autonomous Ukrainian republic has done little to establish a Ukrainian identity, even among younger Crimeans.

John
That is absolutely right and they have kept their port and military base on the Black Sea in Crimea.
Back to the subject of the article. I find it the height of hypocrisy and arrogance for our Secretary of DOD to think he has the authority to order Russian troops out of their district when we have troops on the ground in 118 other countries. For our POTUS to claim another country is "on the wrong side of history" with Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan just to name a few of our crimes against international law is unbelievably arrogant and the rest of the world is laughing at him.
I watched an interview on Democracy Now yesterday of two Pakistani teenagers who were out in their garden picking okra with their grandmother and they were hit by a drone strike that killed their Grandmother. When did this become acceptable to the American people?

Last edited by Samm; 03-04-2014 at 04:53 AM.