Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM

Ms. DB is a political humanoid and is relevant now only because she is peddling her book. Where was she when the DNC was corrupting the primary elections at the behest of H--> and DWS? She was useless then and even more useless now, yet another self serving politician.

Hillary lost and lost an election she should have won. But then she never had to campaign for any elected position and the two she had to, she lost. Ugly personality, no charm and she lost to Trump the most hated candidate of our time. So that makes Hillary a loser twice, lost to an unknown junior state senator (who is also black) first and then to a well known sociopath.

But all this is in the past. Conversation should about Trump, his cabinet, Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan and the GOP congress who are collectively bankrupting while they destroy the heart and soul of this country.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Ms. DB is a political humanoid and is relevant now only because she is peddling her book. Where was she when the DNC was corrupting the primary elections at the behest of H--> and DWS? She was useless then and even more useless now, yet another self serving politician.

Hillary lost and lost an election she should have won. But then she never had to campaign for any elected position and the two she had to, she lost. Ugly personality, no charm and she lost to Trump the most hated candidate of our time. So that makes Hillary a loser twice, lost to an unknown junior state senator (who is also black) first and then to a well known sociopath.

But all this is in the past. Conversation should about Trump, his cabinet, Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan and the GOP congress who are collectively bankrupting while they destroy the heart and soul of this country.
She didn't campaign for Senator from NY? Rick Lazio was kind of a push over but it was still a campaign.

And I don't think its over. You've still got a cash poor Democrat party that ran and ethics - challenged candidate for Prez who won't go away quietly. I think Brazile's article was a shot across the bow to the Clintons to get them to get lost. We'll see what happens.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
She didn't campaign for Senator from NY? Rick Lazio was kind of a push over but it was still a campaign.

And I don't think its over. You've still got a cash poor Democrat party that ran and ethics - challenged candidate for Prez who won't go away quietly. I think Brazile's article was a shot across the bow to the Clintons to get them to get lost. We'll see what happens.
She carpetbagged the Senatorship, IIRC a candidate stepped aside when she announced her intentions. She got elected on her husband's popularity and last name (probably why didn't divorce him ). Hillary Rodham sounds like a school teacher.

Still think DB is just peddling her book and dumb to admit now what she knew then. Yet another corrupt Dem politician complicit in rigging Hillary's nomination. Is she leaving the elected political arena?
Old 11-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Resident octogenarian

I fail to understand all the hullabaloo about Bernie and the DNC - he is a freaking soci@list not a democrat, why in hell should the DNC even talk to him?

And in case y'all have forgotten Hillary won by nearly 3 million vote. Oh sorry I forget that it is not one man one vote in this screwed up system with its archaic Electoral College. Are its members still appointed and not elected?

I swear but y'all have the funniest political system I have ever seen.

BTW the first $850,000 takes the property, all new windows, new 30 year shingles in 2009, new high efficiency heat pump last fall. October electric bill for an all electric home $110.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:36 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Good luck with the sale, Rob. Have you found a place up north?
Old 11-14-2017, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Still think DB is just peddling her book and dumb to admit now what she knew then. Yet another corrupt Dem politician complicit in rigging Hillary's nomination. Is she leaving the elected political arena?
1) Not sure I completely understand the question, but if you're asking if she's writing the book to purge a guilty conscience, then no. She wrote it to throw Hillary under the bus, and start to purge the Party of all things Clinton.

2) Hard to say. These days, political types tend to write books before they run for office.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:21 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
1) Not sure I completely understand the question, but if you're asking if she's writing the book to purge a guilty conscience, then no. She wrote it to throw Hillary under the bus, and start to purge the Party of all things Clinton.

2) Hard to say. These days, political types tend to write books before they run for office.
She lost income and status. She will throw all and sundry under the bus.