Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-24-2017, 04:57 PM

Roy Moore is hiding, yes he is hiding and letting his surrogates do the campaigning for him. That is a new one, a politician campaigning in absentia. Guess he does not want to answer any more questions about his trolling and groping underage girls. From his campaign:
Quote:
"The Washington Post is a worthless piece of crap that has gone out of its way to railroad Roy Moore," Doster wrote in an email he described as an "on the record" statement. "There is no need for anyone at the Washington Post to ever reach out to the Roy Moore campaign again because we will not respond to anyone from the Post now or in the future. Happy Thanksgiving."
Only the guilty hide and refuse to answer questions.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...efuses_to.html
Old 11-28-2017, 08:56 AM

Roy Moore on campaign in an obscure town in Alabama said this.
Quote:
“This is simply dirty politics, and it’s a sign of the immorality of our time,” he told a standing room-only crowd in Henagar, a city of about 2,300, during his first rally since Mr. Trump came to his defense.

Later, he added: “I’m going to take off some gloves and show the truth in this campaign.” He did not describe his plans and offered no evidence of malfeasance by his critics.
A pedophile preaching morals?
And people actually waste their time listening to this asshole?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/u...=top-news&_r=0
Old 11-28-2017, 03:26 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Breitbart's editor defends Roy Moore by comparing his pedophilia to a Ringo Starr song. This is a Whellian argument if I've ever seen one.

In what may be the most ludicrous defense to date of Roy Moore, the Republican Senate nominee who is accused of child sexual harassment, a senior Breitbart News editor cited a Ringo Starr song.

Joel Pollak, senior editor-at-large of Breitbart, cited Starr’s “You’re Sixteen (You’re Beautiful and You’re Mine)” — a cover of a 1960 Johnny Burnette song written by the Sherman Brothers — as he sought to defend Moore’s alleged behavior in an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Monday.

“You know, in 1973, Ringo Starr hit No. 1 on the Billboard charts with the song [‘You’re Sixteen’]” Pollak told Cuomo. “It was a remake of an earlier song. He was 30-something at the time, singing about a 16-year-old. You want to take away Ringo Starr’s achievement?”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b04e8b2a83f04c
Old 11-29-2017, 10:56 AM

A message to Roy Moore from his accuser: ‘I am done being silent’
Quote:
Corfman wrote and hand-delivered the letter to AL.com Tuesday after hearing that Moore, now the Republican Senate candidate in Alabama, had called her and several other women’s accusations “completely false” and “malicious” at a campaign rally in Henagar, Ala., on Monday night. It was his first public appearance in almost two weeks.
And guess what, Moore is still denying it. The worst of it is that their governor who is a woman is supporting Moore. Must be another Family Values kind of woman.

Quote:
At the campaign rally Monday, Moore said that with two weeks left until the election, “pictures of young children — whose names are not mentioned and I do not know — appear conveniently on the opposition’s ads.”

“These allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women nor have I ever engaged in sexual misconduct with anyone,” he said.
Told you guys whell is right, this guy did not do it because he has never ever met any of them. How fucked up can a party get that they will elect a creep like Moore to the Senate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6c8debbea73c
Old 11-29-2017, 11:30 AM

We've tried to drive a stake thru this guy's heart more than once down here, but like Nosferatu, he rises again. It's not the stake that's the problem, there is nothing vital in there to pierce.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:02 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

The woman who was molested by Moore at age 14 got tired of him calling her a liar and published an open letter to the perverted hypocrite.

Mr. Moore,

When the Washington Post approached me about what you did to me as a child, I told them what happened, just as I had told family and friends years before. I stand by every word.

You responded by denying the truth. You told the world that you didn't even know me. Others in recent days have had the decency to acknowledge their hurtful actions and apologize for similar behavior, but not you.

So I gave an interview on television so that people could judge for themselves whether I was telling the truth.

You sent out your spokesmen to call me a liar. Day after day.

Finally, last night, you did the dirty work yourself. You called me malicious, and you questioned my motivation in going public.

I explained my motivation on the Today show. I said that this is not political for me, this is personal. As a 14-year old, I did not deserve to have you, a 32-year old, prey on me. I sat quietly for too long, out of concern for my family. No more.

I am not getting paid for speaking up. I am not getting rewarded from your political opponents. What I am getting is stronger by refusing to blame myself and speaking the truth out loud.

The initial barrage of attacks against me voiced by your campaign spokespersons and others seemed petty so I did not respond.

But when you personally denounced me last night and called me slanderous names, I decided that I am done being silent. What you did to me when I was 14-years old should be revolting to every person of good morals. But now you are attacking my honesty and integrity. Where does your immorality end?

I demand that you stop calling me a liar and attacking my character. Your smears and false denials, and those of others who repeat and embellish them, are defamatory and damaging to me and my family.

I am telling the truth, and you should have the decency to admit it and apologize.

Leigh Corfman

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...an_accuse.html
Old 11-29-2017, 02:03 PM
Ready

bam!

Old 11-30-2017, 05:40 PM

Judge Roy Moore
@MooreSenate
Despite D.C. and Hollywood Elites' bigotry towards southerners, Jimmy, we'll save you a seat on the front pew.
Jimmy Kimmel
@jimmykimmel
Replying to @MooreSenate
Sounds great Roy - let me know when you get some Christian values and I’ll be there!
Old 12-01-2017, 07:37 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Jimmy Kimmel responds to Roy Moore's invitation. Good stuff (click on the image).

Old 12-02-2017, 04:33 PM

Rectumonius Roy Moore.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=rectumonious