Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:36 PM

Santorum bailed out!

So as many of you know Rick Santorum has pulled out of the Republican Primary. That guy was just about crazy enough to be dangerous! I doubt that Gingrich will have much more forward momentum. So that just leaves Obama facing the waffle slinging man himself as Republican Candidate, good old Romney! Looks like it will be easy for President Obama to secure another four years! hopefully he will be able to improve the Health Bill, and If we are real lucky a new Judge for the Supreme Court. we can only hope...
Old 04-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Area Man

I don't know about "easy", but it will get even more interesting now.

Dave
Old 04-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Admin

Maybe the wrongies will get him on the ticket in the veep slot. It's not even going to be a race though. Nobody wants Mc Mittens in the White House, not even the wrongites.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:23 PM

Ok maybe not so easy, still as long as the Dems are a motivated bunch (I am, how about you?). I feel as if we have a pretty good chance. of course the opposition will pull out all stops, maybe Obama should post his birth certificate online. the Buffet law may help our cause. and perhaps the debacle in Sanford Fl will energize a group of Floridians. I have time off in august and will be making the trip to Tampa, to help be a thorn in the side of the Republican Party Machine..
Old 04-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Area Man

Guys,

You and I may see the lack of logic in voting for someone who is, in reality, little different than Obama. But there are a lot of people in this country who, for whatever reason are determined to replace him with---whomever. It's a fact. If Obama does win, it'll be a lot tighter than you apparently think, IMO. Logic has little to do with it at this point.

Dave
Old 04-10-2012, 08:51 PM

Finally. It's a shame he didn't leave earlier before opening is mouth. Santorum didn't even have the grace to leave with dignity. Fuck him and his sactimonious supporters.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Finally. It's a shame he didn't leave earlier before opening is mouth. Santorum didn't even have the grace to leave with dignity. Fuck him and his sactimonious supporters.
LMAO! Ha, ha....Well stated. That's twice I see you and I are in agreement tonight.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 04-11-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68custom View Post
Looks like it will be easy for President Obama to secure another four years! hopefully he will be able to improve the Health Bill, and If we are real lucky a new Judge for the Supreme Court. we can only hope...
GAS could undo Obama!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Area Man

See what I mean?

Dave
Old 04-11-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
nothing better than a terse, economically stated post that hits the ten ring like this one does.