Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-10-2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
"Hey, Lyin’ Ted and Sleepy Joe: Meet Toxic Trump." <<<best Trump nickname yet!

But yes. Podheretz's knife is always out, but you can tell a lot by who he tries to stick with it.
I like "Toxic Dump tRump". Seems more descriptive.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
But are they ready to shake off tRump's big lie about the 2020 election.
Millions upon millions of MAGAmorons will wander aimlessly trying to or refusing to believe they were lied to and subsequently conned out of their money. The GOP will have to transfer their loyalty to DeathSatan. With tRump and his bruised ego attacking Ron, that might not be so easy.
No one will ever admit to being conned by Trump, not his cult nor the GOP. After six years, we are not that great nor saved. So what is next for the Trump warriors to keep them in battle? If the GOP disses him, RINO hunting will be his next big cause. Or to appease him, the GOP will impeach Biden and both are losing causes for their party. GOP members are probably sending surreptitious notes to AG Garland begging for some indictments for Christmas.
Old 11-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Admin

The Kremlin's media gremlins respond to Trump's midterm debacle...

'Kremlin Cronies Sent Reeling on Live TV Over U.S. Midterm Elections'

"The midterm elections in the United States were a hot topic in Moscow. Convinced that the “red wave” was coming, Russian propagandists rushed to take credit for the anticipated landslide victory that would ensure Republican majority in Congress and Senate.

On Tuesday, Russia’s Tucker Carlson, top propagandist Vladimir Solovyov, greeted his audience by wishing them a “Happy Interference in the U.S. Election Day.” Yevgeny Prigozhin, known as “Putin's chef,” who was indicted as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference, likewise decided to publicly fess up to the allegations he previously denied.

This plan to discredit the U.S. elections and convince the Republicans that the mighty Kremlin hand covertly helped push them to victory had backfired. On Wednesday, state TV propagandists were scratching their heads about the wave that turned out to be but a trickle. During the broadcast of 60 Minutes, host Olga Skabeeva asked an expert: “How are our guys in America?” Political scientist Vladimir Kornilov clarified with a chuckle: “Our Republicans.”

Dmitry Abzalov, Director of the Center for Strategic Communications, noted that the outcome was much different than the predictions: “Even the Democrats predicted the red wave that will mow everything down, but it turned out to be quite modest.” Political scientist Vladimir Kornilov said, “The worst fears of the Democrats are now behind them. They easily won the states they were most concerned about.”

Co-host of 60 Minutes Evgeny Popov surmised: “Republican triumph or the tsunami did not materialize... Trump is already calling on Americans to protest ballot stuffing and not allowing his opponents to disrupt the elections.”

Russian state TV coverage focused on baseless allegations of various issues supposedly plaguing U.S. elections, featuring the footage of Kari Lake, candidate for governor of Arizona, and former U.S. President Donald J. Trump, complaining that the polling stations were “running out of paper” and experiencing various mishaps.

Skabeeva exclaimed: “Come out [in the streets], Americans! You are being lied to!” Abzalov pointed out that at least January should be “fun,” predicting that Republicans would attempt to impeach U.S. President Joe Biden. Skabeeva complained: “They will impeach but won’t be able to overthrow him. We’ve seen how it went down with our friend, our comrade Donald—and it happened more than once.”

Skabeeva went on: “We keep worrying about our guys, their results should have been better than this... Apparently, there will be no landslide victory for Republicans in Congress... Still, Donald Trump is planning to celebrate—it isn’t exactly clear what is there to celebrate.”

During the broadcast of a state TV show Who’s Against?, host Dmitry Kulikov noted: “The triumph of the Republicans didn’t happen... After these results, can Trump remain the leader of his party? That is in question... [Ron] DeSantis is rising, Trump will obviously challenge him. The main battles will be taking place within the Republican camp.”

Political editor Maxim Yusin concurred: “Republicans performed much worse than everyone had predicted yesterday... This is because of the Trump factor, this is clearly his fault. He butted into this electoral campaign too overtly and with his odious nature, pushed away those who were on the fence." Daily Beast

cont. here - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...6bcb6e70f8da77
Old 11-10-2022, 01:31 PM

Dear Donald, when Putin turns on you what's left? Nowhere to run
Old 11-10-2022, 01:39 PM

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—After laying the blame on his wife for recommending that he endorse Dr. Mehmet Oz for the United States Senate, Donald J. Trump explained his wife’s actions by revealing that she is attracted to men who are totally unfit to govern.

“It’s a weird thing with her,” he said in a phone call to “Fox & Friends.” “If she sees some loser who is in no way qualified to hold office, she goes weak.”

Further explaining his wife’s visceral attraction to obviously unfit candidates, Trump added, “It could be some clown on TV who’s never held office in his life, and she’s, like, ‘I’d go for him in a big way. In a big way.’ ”

“If he’s been sued for fraud, that’s just icing on the cake,” he said.

Responding to her husband’s revelations, Mrs. Trump issued the following statement: “I take full responsibility for my husband’s decision to back Dr. Oz. To atone for this terrible mistake, I must pay the ultimate price, and immediately get a divorce.”
Old 11-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Dear Donald, when Putin turns on you what's left? Nowhere to run
I heard that Idi Amin's chateau in Riyadh is on the market.
Old 11-10-2022, 03:22 PM

I simply cannot believe that Wisconsin elected Ron Johnson to another term.
Is it the state or the Dem candidate?
Old 11-10-2022, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I heard that Idi Amin's chateau in Riyadh is on the market.
It can not be, it can not be, for he is...the last King of Scotland.

Old 11-10-2022, 06:53 PM

Toomey blames Trump for GOP midterm losses

Quote:
“So here’s my theory on the case, is that there is not going to be one discrete moment at which the fever breaks and Donald Trump becomes irrelevant. That’s not likely to happen. What I think is: his influence wanes,” Toomey said.

“And a debacle like we had Tuesday night, from a Republican point of view, accelerates the pace at which that influence wanes,” he said.
In other words Trump is Toast and Melania will soon be moving back to New York permanently.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...idterm-losses/
Old 11-10-2022, 07:04 PM

Two things damped the MAGA tsunami, Dobbs decision reaction, and Mango Mag-a-Lardo threadbare one-trick schtick exhaustion.
I do hope this is the beginning of the end of the mystifying allure of this vacuous repugnant demagogue.