Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I am concerned that my boy Bern has a tough road to the nomination.

It looks like he won't be getting the black vote in the South which is how Obama was able to beat Hill the Pill back in 2008. This time around it looks like Hill will get it.

On the other hand, like I said in another post, it looks like Trumpasaurus is going to cruise to the Republican nomination, so I hope your girl is up for going toe to toe with him.
Were it to get that far, Hillary would beat the 'Bloviater from Queens' like a rented mule on a stage. Sadly we'll never see them debate, T'Rump won't be the RNC owned candidate. That honor goes to Jebya 'The Hapless' Bush.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Were it to get that far, Hillary would beat the 'Bloviater from Queens' like a rented mule on a stage.
Put the bottle down.
http://abc30.com/politics/trump-woul...-shows/971024/
Old 09-07-2015, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
No shit

BTW the Housing bubble was started by Clinton I have already dug up documents and posted them on this site for proof. ACORN presurd the Clinton adminitration to put pressur on the banks to make lones to people who really could not afford the lone. The banks did it because they where insured by Fannie and Freddie.

Andrew Cuomo turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky high loans and no money down. Bush didn't put him in power to do this Cliton did.

What the fuck did they think would happen?

Sorry you can say "Bush's resesion" all you want but you can't change history, so back up your own fuckin statments and get a clue.
That was the unregulated mortgage brokers hand in hand with Wall Street, follow the money.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
That was the unregulated mortgage brokers hand in hand with Wall Street, follow the money.

So are you all going to live in denial? sure they are part of it but it started at the top of government.

So fuckin brain washed that even with facts and a play by play of events you all close your eyes to the truth. All the while acting like pupets chanting the same fallacies.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:32 AM

Quote:
So are you all going to live in denial? sure they are part of it but it started at the top of government.

So fuckin brain washed that even with facts and a play by play of events you all close your eyes to the truth. All the while acting like pupets chanting the same fallacies.
Oh please! Motive, follow the money.

Old 09-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh please! Motive, follow the money.

Follow the money? what every politician that goes to Washington becomes extreemly rich. A 200.000 dollar a year job doesn't do that.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Banned

BTW when Obama was an attorney working for ACORN he was suing banks to get them to make risky lones.

Bush Resesion....Please
Old 09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
BTW when Obama was an attorney working for ACORN he was suing banks to get them to make risky lones.

Bush Resesion....Please
Are there any adult literacy courses being offered in your area?
Old 09-07-2015, 09:12 AM

This is the banks and Wall Street blaming the victim for the consequences of their their overreach. They sold folks houses they couldn't afford by telling them they could, bundled these mortgages as "investments", cashed in yet again by selling these investment traunches to the unsuspecting, and then practiced implausible deniabiliy as usual for Wall street. Obama's place in it would have been defeating "red lining" of prospective clients on race.
If the makers of the original mortgages had been required to hold the paper they wrote and back the loans themselves you can be assured none of this would have happened, but then nobody makes a killing on the backs of the unwary and defenseless.

Last edited by Pio1980; 09-07-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is the banks and Wall Street blaming the victim for the consequences of their their overreach. They sold folks houses they couldn't afford by telling them they could, bundled these mortgages as "investments", cashed in yet again by selling these investment traunches to the unsuspecting, and then practiced implausible deniabiliy as usual for Wall street. Obama's place in it would have been defeating "red lining" of prospective clients on race.
If the makers of the original mortgages had been required to hold the paper they wrote and back the loans themselves you can be assured none of this would have happened, but then nobody makes a killing on the backs of the unwary and defenseless.

Steve I guess you do not know anything about........

Moderator's edit: Feel free to summarize or paraphrase. I will not argue about wholesale use of quotes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commun...ct#Regulations

Last edited by 4-2-7; 09-07-2015 at 12:59 PM.