Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:52 PM

Deepwater Horizon Plot

See, here's the deal. The Obama Administration knowingly issued a permit for Deepwater Horizon knowing that the plan was so full of flaws that an accident was inevitable. The Administration actually wanted a disaster because that way the..... maybe they could....... um....... if it leaked then...... uh..........

John
Old 06-17-2010, 03:59 PM

He needs to move to South Carolina so we can have a REAL race.

Chas
Old 06-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

By jove, I think he's got it.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Area Man

Not a word as to the purpose of the plot.......

Uh, let's see. Obama told the inspectors to pencil whip their work, so that the rig would explode and break the pipe. So that he could, uh, kill Pelicans and uh, then Uh, the Republicans could accuse him of......naw, scratch that. Oh, it was so he could socialize the shrimpin' business.................

Good Grief!

Dave
Old 06-18-2010, 05:26 AM

It's STILL Karl Rove & Chimpy McHalliburton Bushitler's fault....See, BP told Chimpy to Stick It after he left office, THEY weren't a-gonna pay him his weekly cut no more, since he'd supposedly lost access to that big Computer where he & Rove set the price at the pump every day...Chimpy got real mad, & had Karl talk to his ol' pal, Osama Bin Lyin', & Osama, thru his connections w/Kim Yuck Foo & the Norks, had one of their subs attack the drilling platform & knock it down...I mean, its all SO SIMPLE 'n' perfectly obvious oncet you think about it....Now, where's my 3-Cornered tinfoil Hat ?!?.....
Old 06-18-2010, 06:30 AM

I HAVE noticed that every since Rove has been put on the street that there haven't been nearly as many hurricanes.

Chas
Old 06-18-2010, 06:56 AM

Him 'n' Chimpy are just savin' 'em back for this year...The Halfrican is gonna have his hands full...Just you wait...Chimpy 'n' Rove DO control all of that, doncha know ?!?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Resident octogenarian

You need to ask the folks in Colorado about the Haliburton Loophole where they are exploring for natural gas - t'ain't so clean as they make out.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Him 'n' Chimpy are just savin' 'em back for this year...The Halfrican is gonna have his hands full...Just you wait...Chimpy 'n' Rove DO control all of that, doncha know ?!?
Now I can see where a three cornered tin foil hat would be stylish in the patriotic sense, but it is also highly practical.

It will not only keep the Buildabugers from triangulating on your noggin, but will also supply enough energy from their mind control machines to light a 60W incandescent bulb when held in your hand.

Bet you didn't know that!!!

Chas
Old 06-18-2010, 09:15 AM

Hmmmmmpf...As usual, you're WRONG...Hit's a HUNNERT watt bub that'll light off easily...An' one time, in the Fall on a real clear day, I generated enuff juice t'run my mom's Warshin' Machine...Couldn't quite make the Drier work, tho...(grin)