Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-19-2023, 09:05 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

It turned out that Whells IRS whistleblower hearing turned out to be a complete and utter shit show as expected. The witnesses admitted that in the course of a 5 year investigation, they saw zero evidence implicating Joe Biden and that 90% of their prosecutorial recommendations on other investigations have been rejected by prosecutors as well. At that point, MTG decided to show Hunter Biden dick pics to the assembled crowd. I shit you not.

Last edited by finnbow; 07-19-2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:32 PM

^^

Quote:
Rep. Robert Garcia later in the hearing used Greene’s move to take a jab at the House GOP majority.

“Today’s hearing is like most of the majority’s investigations and hearings: A lot of allegations, zero proof, no receipts – but apparently, some dick pics,” Garcia said.
I just could not believe that something like this happened in a Congressional committee hearing. Call me a believer. Can the fascists stoop any lower? Absolutely no sense of decorum and really wonder about the folks that actually vote slimeballs like MTG.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...lower-hearing/
Old 07-19-2023, 09:44 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
^^

I just could not believe that something like this happened in a Congressional committee hearing. Call me a believer. Can the fascists stoop any lower? Absolutely no sense of decorum and really wonder about the folks that actually vote slimeballs like MTG.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...lower-hearing/

Now she is using Hunter dick pics in a campaign mailer. No shit. Whell must be very proud.

Last edited by finnbow; 07-19-2023 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:40 AM

Can you imagine the response if the Trump children were exposed in this way?
On the other hand, considering the reported things Trump has said about Ivanka, he probably would not mind if congress were treated to her nude photos.
Old 07-20-2023, 07:07 AM

I also watch the "Hearings" yesterday afternoon.

Hunter did do a lot of illegal activities. And was investigated and charged. Did he do more then charged for? Looks so, is this so unusual though?

Most of the actions were during the Former Guys "leadership"...or appointees.

This could be a way of keeping Trump and kids from being investigated. Making any investigation into their activities. Seen as a tit for tat, you come after mine I go after yours.. Also a good way to tarnish Joe bloody him up for the upcoming election. Look at all the clips and sound bites ahead in campaign ads soon, if not already.
Old 07-20-2023, 09:46 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Can you imagine the response if the Trump children were exposed in this way?
On the other hand, considering the reported things Trump has said about Ivanka, he probably would not mind if congress were treated to her nude photos.

Or Melania from her nudie picture days in congressional hearing about immigration, visas and chain migration (her visa application was dubious and her parents ended up coming here just as Trump was bitching about chain migration of immigrant families).
Old 07-20-2023, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
I also watch the "Hearings" yesterday afternoon.

Hunter did do a lot of illegal activities. And was investigated and charged. Did he do more then charged for? Looks so, is this so unusual though?

Most of the actions were during the Former Guys "leadership"...or appointees.

This could be a way of keeping Trump and kids from being investigated. Making any investigation into their activities. Seen as a tit for tat, you come after mine I go after yours.. Also a good way to tarnish Joe bloody him up for the upcoming election. Look at all the clips and sound bites ahead in campaign ads soon, if not already.
I think Hunter also did some stuff that is legal, but probably shouldn't be.

Kind of like lavishing gifts upon members of the Supreme Court when you have cases before them...
Old 07-20-2023, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
I think Hunter also did some stuff that is legal, but probably shouldn't be.

Kind of like lavishing gifts upon members of the Supreme Court when you have cases before them...
You have any proof of this?
Old 07-20-2023, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
You have any proof of this?
Fair question. I refer to https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2023/...-prosecutions/

Excerpt:
Thomas has been far from alone on the court in enjoying the largesse of the uber-wealthy.

Late liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg in 2018 took a trip to Israel compliments of billionaire Morris Kahn, who had business before the court just a year earlier.

Late Justice Antonin Scalia took at least 258 subsidized trips while he was on the court and he was on one when he suddenly died in 2016.

Scalia’s more-liberal colleague, retired Justice Stephen Breyer, took at least 225 subsidized trips between 2004 and 2016. They include a 2013 trip to the exclusive island of Nantucket compliments of private-equity billionaire David Rubenstein, Gabe Roth, executive director of the group Fix the Court, reported.

Those were some of the 1,309 trips Supreme Court justices took compliments of others between 2004 and 2019, according to a list compiled by the watchdog group Open Secrets. That’s nine trips per justice, per year, and it’s unlikely they stayed at the Holiday Inn on most of them.

And those are just the ones that justices have disclosed. It’s unclear how many — like decades of Thomas’ travels — have been unreported, or whether the justices will suffer any consequences for not reporting them.

Disturbing examples of such non-disclosure continue to flow in — thanks to investigative reporters, not the justices themselves.

On Tuesday, Politico reported that Justice Neil Gorsuch had been trying for some time in 2017 to unload a 40-acre property he co-owned in Colorado. Nine days after he was confirmed to the Supreme Court, the property was purchased by the CEO of a law firm that has had numerous cases before the court — and whose clients Gorsuch has sided with much more often than not.

Gorsuch disclosed that he made between $250,000 and $500,000 off of the sale, but he left blank the box that would have informed the public of the identity of the person who paid the money, and who had a lot of lucrative business that Gorsuch would preside over, Politico reported.

Despite all the ethical lapses, at least some justices from across the ideological spectrum are indignant at the notion that their conduct should be scrutinized. When Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, in 2006 proposed an inspector general to keep an eye on the justices, liberal icon Ginsberg likened it to “Stalinism, saying that such oversight ‘is a really scary idea’ that ‘sounds to me very much like [how] the Soviet Union was,'” Roth of Fix the Court wrote.
Liberal or Conservative, I don't think this should be allowed
Old 07-20-2023, 12:55 PM

Thank you Human for the info, quite interesting and revealing.
Will look into this further because I am intrigued.