Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Rajoo's Avatar
Rajoo Rajoo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SF East Bay
Posts: 11,313
Infecting?????
I am rooting for your gal.

__________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”― George Carlin
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Boreas's Avatar
Boreas Boreas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 20,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS... View Post
LMAO

Clinton Foundation received subpoena from State Department investigators

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c2f_story.html
Quote:
There is no indication that the watchdog is looking at Clinton. But as she runs for president in part by promoting her leadership of the State Department, an inquiry involving a top aide and the relationship between her agency and her family’s charity could further complicate her campaign.
'Nuff sed.
__________________
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-11-2016, 01:27 PM
icenine's Avatar
icenine icenine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Diego via Vermilion Ohio and Points Between
Posts: 11,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
Infecting?????
I am rooting for your gal.

Eventually you will join the collective. Resistance is futile.
__________________
Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Coolidge23's Avatar
Coolidge23 Coolidge23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 124
Comeback? Hardly. The email scandal is about five seconds from blowing up in her fat face. Even though she won't be indicted if there is any decency left in this country the fact that the FBI will recommend she be indicted should do her in.


Then it will be nothing but rousing choruses of "ding dong the wicked witch is dead!"
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-11-2016, 02:32 PM
JJIII's Avatar
JJIII JJIII is offline
AKA Sister Mary JJ
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upper East Tennessee
Posts: 5,691
Welcome to the fray!
__________________
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." (Mark Twain)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Wasillaguy's Avatar
Wasillaguy Wasillaguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolidge23 View Post
Comeback? Hardly. The email scandal is about five seconds from blowing up in her fat face. Even though she won't be indicted if there is any decency left in this country the fact that the FBI will recommend she be indicted should do her in.


Then it will be nothing but rousing choruses of "ding dong the wicked witch is dead!"
Funny you should mention. Just last night I said to the wife there'd be partying in the streets, and this would be the theme song.
__________________
"You can't always get what you want" -Rolling Stones
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Coolidge23's Avatar
Coolidge23 Coolidge23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
Funny you should mention. Just last night I said to the wife there'd be partying in the streets, and this would be the theme song.
When Comey does the right thing and tells the world what Hillary's been up to they should add his likeness to Mt. Rushmore.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-11-2016, 02:58 PM
icenine's Avatar
icenine icenine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Diego via Vermilion Ohio and Points Between
Posts: 11,380
Looks like a lot of haters hail from an alternative universe.
__________________
Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Coolidge23's Avatar
Coolidge23 Coolidge23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Looks like a lot of haters hail from an alternative universe.
Yeah that's a legitimate response given that an Obama appointed IG has made claims about Hillary having top secret email on her server and today Obama's former Defense Intelligence Agency director, Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, stated that Hillary should remove herself from the race for the good of the country and to allow the email investigation to continue.

But it's all a right wing conspiracy right?

If you ever had a an original objective though that wasn't given to you on a Hillary campaign mailer cross your mind your head would explode.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-11-2016, 03:13 PM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolidge23 View Post
Yeah that's a legitimate response given that an Obama appointed IG has made claims about Hillary having top secret email on her server and today Obama's former Defense Intelligence Agency director, Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, stated that Hillary should remove herself from the race for the good of the country and to allow the email investigation to continue.

But it's all a right wing conspiracy right?

If you ever had a an original objective though that wasn't given to you on a Hillary campaign mailer cross your mind your head would explode.
So. Personal attack is your style, I see.
__________________
If things don't go right, go left!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.