Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-13-2018, 07:58 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You so often claim to be extremely amused here. Why don't you sound less sour?
If you want me to sound more sour, folks might start mistaking me for you.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-13-2018, 08:11 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
"Without a whiff of irony" it's your sorry ass that continues to insist that this thread is about anything other than Trudeau. But watching your ongoing effort at deflection is hilarious.
Perhaps because there is no there there, unlike with your Dear Leader and his over a dozen accusations of sexual assault, not to mention his paying off porn stars and playboy bunnies and then recently hiring a known enabler of a serial sexual predator (Bill Shine). Your attempt to deflect from your Dear Leader's immorality and unfitness for office is a major fail and now you're all whiny about it. Sad.

__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.

Last edited by finnbow; 07-13-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-13-2018, 08:51 AM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
If you want me to sound more sour, folks might start mistaking me for you.
Your rubber-glue defense took you away from the truth. Hardly unusual for you, of course. But again, my question was: why don't you sound less sour?
__________________
If things don't go right, go left!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-13-2018, 09:45 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Your rubber-glue defense took you away from the truth. Hardly unusual for you, of course. But again, my question was: why don't you sound less sour?
Maybe what happened was this: I blew off your question because I don't accept your premise. If you think I sound "sour", maybe you need to look in the mirror and figure out why YOU are attributing "sourness" where none exists.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-13-2018, 09:46 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Maybe what happened was this: I blew off your question because I don't accept your premise. If you think I sound "sour", maybe you need to look in the mirror and figure out why YOU are attributing "sourness" where none exists.
I'd say a better adjective for you would be whiny...and disingenuous.
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-13-2018, 09:54 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Perhaps because there is no there there, unlike with your Dear Leader and his over a dozen accusations of sexual assault, not to mention his paying off porn stars and playboy bunnies and then recently hiring a known enabler of a serial sexual predator (Bill Shine). Your attempt to deflect from your Dear Leader's immorality and unfitness for office is a major fail and now you're all whiny about it. Sad.

Still trying to make this thread about Trump, huh? You go, boy!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-13-2018, 09:56 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I'd say a better adjective for you would be whiny...and disingenuous.
And you continue to reduce the discussion to the level of the least common denominator by calling folks names when your attempts at deflection fall flat. You're priceless. Please keep it up.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-13-2018, 10:02 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Still trying to make this thread about Trump, huh? You go, boy!
Do you actually think that you're clever enough that your lame attempts at distraction and projection aren't transparent?
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
And you continue to reduce the discussion to the level of the least common denominator by calling folks names.
You should be proud. Name calling is your master Donny’s favorite tactic.
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-13-2018, 10:31 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Do you actually think that you're clever enough that your lame attempts at distraction and projection aren't transparent?
You are absolutely priceless. I post a thread about Trudeau. You apparently didn't like it because the thread wasn't about Trump. So, YOU change the subject and start talking about Trump in this thread, and then you accuse me of deflection for posting about Trudeau.

You must have learned a lot for George Orwell.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.