Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
View Poll Results: if you saw a man beating his family in public, would you..
kill the bastard 2 22.22%
call the cops and let them handle it 7 77.78%
stayed out of it. none of my business 0 0%
jumed in and helped him beat his wife. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2012, 11:13 PM

Thumbs down sociaty at its worst. good deed or epic fail?

so, i did my good deed for the day or atleast i think i did, i was driving to the store tonight when i saw a couple in there mid 20s standing on the corner of congress ave fighting, the girl was on the sidewalk was just sitting there on the curb wile her BF or whatever the hell he was, was screaming at her and smacking her for no apparent reason, she was just sitting there with her fists balled up against her head balling wile this POS kept hitting her over and over, they also had a baby in a stroller and he was ramming the stroler with the baby in it, into her, and the baby was screaming and crying, this is one of the most horrible things ive ever saw in the streets down here and i had to do something, i was gunna stop the car and get out and hit the guy in the face with a tire iorn but since my licence is bad and my car isnt legit i didnt wanna get in trouble , i wouldnt have gave a shit about going to jail to save the mother and the child, but i didnt wanna loose my jeep, so i went around the corner where i could keep an eye on them and called the fucking cops. the asshole BF went to jail, and i wrote a statement about what i saw. i think i did the right thing, was i in the wrong? seeing this kinda crap infuriates me soo damn much if i had my gun in the car i probubly woulda put a bullet in his fucking head! i absolutly DETEST wife beaters but child abuse is something that makes me more angry than just about anything in the world. so do you think i did the right thing? i think so!