Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Despite all evidence to the contrary. Your loyalty, if not your judgment, is admirable, Bob.
Just declare for Jill Stein already, John.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
ROTFLMAO! Voting for Jill Stein, are we?
Where'd you get that from? Did Rajoo say that? Did he even imply it? It must be tough when all you have left is snark and sarcasm.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Just declare for Jill Stein already, John.

See post #22. You really are struggling here, Bob.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:47 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Are you serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Yes, he really is serious, Bob suffers from the worst case of Clintonitis this side of Mississippi.

Obama made the Bush tax cuts which was bankrupting the country permanent. He was the "Hope and Change" guy. Hillary has a long list of IOU's and she is going to kick Wall Street in the balls?

Hillary Delusion Syndrome in effect.
Yeah, WTF was that?

Wingnuts cite Benghazi! and emails and all of that. I don't care about any of that crap, because I know what it is. But, for me what's real is this, right here. Hillary isn't going to do a damn thing to upset any of her donors. She might as well switch parties, hang out in ALEC meetings and help them figure out how to screw us some more.

As I see it Hillary is just more of the same old, and Trump is the scheming snake oil salesman looking for the ultimate government hook-up so he can dole out positions and favors to his billionaire buds. I don't really "like" either Hillary or Trump, I was a Bernie guy. But forced to choose, I sure as hell am not voting for the spoiled rich kid club. At that point, we might as well just plan on moving into the company housing and buying groceries with company script.

"Yes, boss. I'll do whatever you say, just don't fire me...". Screw that.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Admin

Quote:
See post #22. You really are struggling here, Bob.
Yes, I'm struggling to contain my mirth at the total meltdown of the Trump campaign, LOL.

I'm struggling with my ebullience whenever I read the latest polls at Real Clear Politics.

The only thing that I'm mildly concerned about is why my leftier than thou hand wringing brethren can't accept that half a loaf is better than a kick in the teeth. Same as it ever was.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
The only thing that I'm mildly concerned about is why my leftier than thou hand wringing brethren can't accept that half a loaf is better than a kick in the teeth. Same as it ever was.
We're not all Joads here, Bob. A dislike of Hillary, no matter how profound, doesn't imply equanimity regarding the prospect of a Trump presidency. But we will not "fall in line" to support a deeply flawed candidate.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:38 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Yeah, WTF was that?

Wingnuts cite Benghazi! and emails and all of that. I don't care about any of that crap, because I know what it is. But, for me what's real is this, right here. Hillary isn't going to do a damn thing to upset any of her donors. She might as well switch parties, hang out in ALEC meetings and help them figure out how to screw us some more.

As I see it Hillary is just more of the same old, and Trump is the scheming snake oil salesman looking for the ultimate government hook-up so he can dole out positions and favors to his billionaire buds. I don't really "like" either Hillary or Trump, I was a Bernie guy. But forced to choose, I sure as hell am not voting for the spoiled rich kid club. At that point, we might as well just plan on moving into the company housing and buying groceries with company script.

"Yes, boss. I'll do whatever you say, just don't fire me...". Screw that.
I trust Sen. Warren, Sen. Franken and Sen. Sanders is what I said.

As I've said all along, it's all about the fucking Supreme court. I don't give a shit if Hillary starts biting the heads off kittens and drop kicking puppies into the audience at her rallies. I don't give a shit if she invites Henry fucking Kissinger to tea in the Rose Garden. I don't give a shit if she starts locking up Animal Liberation Front nutcases and bitch slapping whiney assed Code Pink protesters on sight. I hope she takes a big steaming dump into a box, gift wraps it and has her Secret Service detail hand deliver it to Jill Stein.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
I trust Sen. Warren, Sen. Franken and Sen. Sanders is what I said.

As I've said all along, it's all about the fucking Supreme court. I don't give a shit if Hillary starts biting the heads off kittens and drop kicking puppies into the audience at her rallies. I don't give a shit if she invites Henry fucking Kissinger to tea in the Rose Garden. I don't give a shit if she starts locking up Animal Liberation Front nutcases and bitch slapping whiney assed Code Pink protesters on sight. I hope she takes a big steaming dump into a box, gift wraps it and has her Secret Service detail hand deliver it to Jill Stein.
That's a rather embarrassing admission.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Admin

Quote:
We're not all Joads here, Bob. A dislike of Hillary, no matter how profound, doesn't imply equanimity regarding the prospect of a Trump presidency. But we will not "fall in line" to support a deeply flawed candidate.
Who said you were anything like Joad? You have a nasty habit of trying to put words in other people's mouths, John. Give it a rest.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Admin

Quote:
That's a rather embarrassing admission.
You need to trot your ass down to the nearest party supply warehouse and rent a sense of humor, dude.