Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Admin

Thumbs up Dinesh d'souza fired from king's college!!!

We all have heard of this sick little man who gave the right their wacked little movie, "Obama's America 2016". The latest on this individual is that he spent the night with a woman not his wife in a hotel. The blushing couple were dropped off at their hotel on the night in question and picked up at 6 a.m. the next morning. No adjoining suites involved. Well, that was too much for the college that gave him this plum job as president of Kings College. He was asked for his resignation and it was promptly accepted. WOW!...is anyone surprised? I think Dinesh has been watching that video, 'I wanna be a rock star', too much.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

He's a dweeb of the first order.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
He's a dweeb of the first order.
You're too kind, Pat.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:13 AM

The guy makes a movie, and suddenly he thinks he's Bill Clinton or something
Old 10-19-2012, 03:13 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
Dinesh thinks he's Clinton? Well, I can tell you this, I know Bill Clinton and Bill is a friend of mine and Dinesh is no Bill Clinton..

So what if I lied?To be truthful, I don't know Bill and have never met him but he sure is spamming the hell outta my inbox with multiple daily emails asking for money. I wonder what ever for? You give Bubba $25 for his black friend and it's just never enough....
Old 10-19-2012, 08:57 AM

Kings college is a fundamentalist Christian college. I am surprised they asked for his resignation for simply doing what most devote Christians do. At least it was a woman.

I really do know Bill Clinton. I can assure you that shitzu or whatever he calls himself is no Bill Clinton. I could have told you Clinton was a horndog way before he ran for AG here in Arkansas.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Kings college is a fundamentalist Christian college. I am surprised they asked for his resignation for simply doing what most devote Christians do. At least it was a woman.

I really do know Bill Clinton. I can assure you that shitzu or whatever he calls himself is no Bill Clinton. I could have told you Clinton was a horndog way before he ran for AG here in Arkansas.
Then you know Bill was a Southern Baptist, until they didn't want him no more due to his views on homosexuals. Then he did the Methodist thing while prez.
Catholic was kind of out of the question for a "cover religion" for him, as Mother Theresa had called him out on his abortion stance.

Any way you look at it, just another Christian doing the adultery boogie.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
We all have heard of this sick little man who gave the right their wacked little movie, "Obama's America 2016". The latest on this individual is that he spent the night with a woman not his wife in a hotel. The blushing couple were dropped off at their hotel on the night in question and picked up at 6 a.m. the next morning. No adjoining suites involved. Well, that was too much for the college that gave him this plum job as president of Kings College. He was asked for his resignation and it was promptly accepted. WOW!...is anyone surprised? I think Dinesh has been watching that video, 'I wanna be a rock star', too much.

I thought you lefties liked promiscuity. Are you sure they shared a hotel room or is this just more of the glue sniffing post's embellishment for effect?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
It is funny how the Bill Clinton imagery has appreciated.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
I thought you lefties liked promiscuity. Are you sure they shared a hotel room or is this just more of the glue sniffing post's embellishment for effect?
If we liked it so much, then why is the divorce rate and the rate of out of wedlock births higher in red states than it is in blue states.

As for the rest, I don't know but it certainly was what was alleged by a rival "fundie" by the name of Marvin Olasky. Olasky had been provost of The King's College but resigned shortly after D'Sousa was named president. Olasky's evidence was enough to convince the trustees of The King's College.

John