Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-06-2022, 05:16 PM

The Biden Crime Family- Legal Troubles

Uh oh….

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-...e-us-attorney/
Old 10-06-2022, 05:36 PM

Just saw it on the news. At least the Biden DOJ is doing thier job.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Gotta wonder about the timing of this leak. It's kinda like the MAGA-friendly FBI agents are leaking shit before an election as they did with Rudy before the 2016 election. In any event, the FBI doesn't make prosecution decisions, the U.S. Attorney does and he's probably none too pleased about the FBI pressuring him like this (not to mention its unfairness to Hunter if he isn't charged). That said, I couldn't care less whether or not he's indicted. If he has committed a crime, book 'em, Danno.

What I don't hear is Joe Biden shrieking "witch hunt, fake news, unfair, etc."

Last edited by finnbow; 10-06-2022 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Fodder for Faux, but if he has committed a crime, he should be charged.
Its only a witch hunt when the other side does it. Lock Her Up is OK, but Lock Him Up, there will be blood on the streets.

For perspective, Trump is under a dozen investigations and lawsuits. And that's the dad and not the son, so Biden crime family? Pissing in the wind.

Last edited by Rajoo; 10-06-2022 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Yawn.

I only see one member of the Biden family mentioned here. Leave it to our resident Trumpling to equate it with the nefarious doings of the Trump klan, ie Donny, Donny jr and Eric who have been caught and been banned from operating any charity in New York state because they were caught with their peckers in the cookie jar.

Weak sauce, boo.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:03 PM

Whell attempting to imitate my thread title, lol. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
Old 10-06-2022, 07:41 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Whell attempting to imitate my thread title, lol. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
In honor of our dear whell

https://youtu.be/A_HvBDorpzE
Old 10-07-2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Gotta wonder about the timing of this leak. It's kinda like the MAGA-friendly FBI agents are leaking shit before an election as they did with Rudy before the 2016 election. In any event, the FBI doesn't make prosecution decisions, the U.S. Attorney does and he's probably none too pleased about the FBI pressuring him like this (not to mention its unfairness to Hunter if he isn't charged). That said, I couldn't care less whether or not he's indicted. If he has committed a crime, book 'em, Danno.

It would be a bit hard to do that when it was reported Hunter has already $1MM in back taxes once the investigation was underway.

As far as the timing of the leak, as someone around here likes to say, karma's a bitch. Lotsa "October surprises" popping on the radar this time of year. Not saying the leak of Biden info was a planned or coordinated event, but in the grand scheme of things, it could be just one of many farcical October news items.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

The Biden Crime Family- Legal Troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
It would be a bit hard to do that when it was reported Hunter has already $1MM in back taxes once the investigation was underway.
Such evidence never stops Trump from shrieking "witch hunt." There's ample evidence that he has been evading taxes in NY for decades, that he stole Top Secret government documents (and obstructed their recovery by DOJ), and that he engaged in election fraud in GA and he's shrieking "witch hunt" about all three. In any event, what you don't see is Biden publicly obsessing over it and shouting accusations and/or denials or slamming the (Trump-appointed) US Attorney.

Quote:
As far as the timing of the leak, as someone around here likes to say, karma's a bitch. Lotsa "October surprises" popping on the radar this time of year. Not saying the leak of Biden info was a planned or coordinated event, but in the grand scheme of things, it could be just one of many farcical October news items.
There are leaks and there are "leaks." This leak involved information from a federal grand jury and is therefore a criminal act seemingly intended to inappropriately pressure the US Attorney. After the debacle of the Durham investigation, all of these investigations initiated by the Bill Barr DOJ against Trump's perceived enemies look pretty shaky.

In any event, it appears that Democrats believe that if Hunter Biden broke the law, he should be punished. OTOH, nearly all Republicans insist that Donald Trump should be above the law.

Last edited by finnbow; 10-07-2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:04 AM

Interesting thread title. Our dear whell's been sitting on that one for twenty-one months now Maybe he's counting on tying something Hunter Biden has done around the neck of President Biden just like Reich-wing media has been doing? Maybe he's counting on blind devotion and total denial from "the left" just like the tRumplings do? This would be a great source for several rounds of whatabouts. Who knows