in keeping this site going.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
What oppressive and tyrannical regime?

Dave
Old 05-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Area Man

I often think WTF, while trying to decipher one of Dans incoherent posts.

Dave
Old 05-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
I say take off the gloves and start taking out all of these militia camps Fuck their Rights,they dont follow them,America has too much emphasis on protocal and poliicy.use the patriot act like it was meant,any and all anti-American factions of a terrorist nature will be anihalated.we can use some population subtraction right about now.
I've had the same thought. The only problem is that those people would then claim this is proof of governmental tyranny, when in actuality it would just be the government protecting itself from insurrection. Which it is not only allowed, but required, to do by the US Constitution.

Dave
Old 05-05-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Ok to start far too many contradiction and word semantics but that's ok.
In my search I could only find one reference linking Ansar Beit al-Maqdis to the Muslim Brotherhood. If you have anything please link it otherwise it's just your opinion. And what I found below was a person with a bone to pick.

Ansar Bait al-Maqdis (ABM, Arabic: أنصار بيت المقدس‎,or Supporters of the Holy House) (also known as Ansar Jerusalem, meaning "Supporters of Jerusalem")[4][5] is an active militant group that has been operating in the Sinai Peninsula[6] since the overthrow of Egyptian Revolution of 2011, with its operations increasing in the wake of the overthrow of Mohammed Morsi in July 2013.[2]
The group is believed to be the main group behind the militant activity in the Sinai.[7] The group recruits Bedouins as well as other Egyptians and people of other nationalities.[7] Nabil Na'eem, a former member of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, has claimed that the group is funded by the Muslim Brotherhood's deputy chairman Khairat al-Shater.[8] Ten leaders from the group were reported to have escaped from the Sinai to Gaza and Marsa Matrouh in late 2013.[9] It was designated as a terrorist organization by the US State Department on 9 April 2014.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_Bait_al-Maqdis

You must have a bone to pick also with the desire to run the talking point (Fox Lies).

Again Fox ran a news report from, Published May 04, 2014 Associated Press CAIRO.

As did all these other world news source. They are not all the same incedent but all refer to Al-Qaeda-inspired terrorist group Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis claimed responsibility.

http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2014/0...inai-bombings/

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article...aspx?id=216404

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Mid...#axzz30qi5UsPe

http://www.timesofisrael.com/militan...sinai-attacks/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/attacks...idential-vote/

Now none of this was the intention of the post but the direction you want to take it for what ever reason.

My though was a terrorist group pointing their finger at a Regime being "Oppressive".
"The group urged the Egyptian people to "rebel against this oppressive and tyrannical regime" and not resort only to peaceful opposition movements."

I do have a bone to pick with ANY organization that claims to be reporting news and is not 100% diligent and accurate in the search for truth. This includes fox and cnn primarily. When a news group tries to lead a person I get mad. It is a corruption and a perversion of the right to free speech. I consider it an assault on the American people.

Here is my take on this. When the American people hear "al-Qaeda" they think 9/11, they think of the two towers, they cringe in fear or rise up in anger. This is no secret, it is well known. It is obvious and for good reason and rightfully so. It was also one of the main point that allowed Bush/Chenney(sp?)/Rumsfeld to go into Iraq - they supposedly supported al-Qaeda.

With the reference to al-Qaeda, it puts us, the people, into an automatic defensive and possible offensive posture. This posture is what caused us to invade Iraq. Without it, I doubt we would have gone in there at all. That is another subject. The point is, it is not a little detail to be inspired by al-Qaeda. Not at all. Those are words that could go places we do not need to go lightly.

The brotherhood of muslims was formed in 1928. al-Qaea in the late 80's IIRC. The egyption group ABM is fairly recent, I could not find an exact date but it appears to be in the last 10 years(maybe 15).

Here is a link that I believe to be accurate an credible
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news...bayt-al-maqdis

to summarize my points
1. this is a political board. We should scrutinize everything down to the smallest detail. They may make a difference.
2. Fox lies - yes. Fox is lazy about details - yes. Fox spins - yes. CNN Lies - don't know. CNN lazy about details -definitely. CNN spins - why do they need to, they create a lot of their own stories. These two I have a bone to pick with as most Americans get a lot of info from them. They should be our models of extreme accuracy and dedication to integrity. What a joke they both are.
3. Whenever a point is made that has an error, we should tell each other. W should search out the facts. And we should be willing to concede when we are duly corrected.

BTW, I do appreciate your diligence in pointing out how many news organizations say "al-Qaeda inspired". It made me take a step back and look deeper. However, I did not find one credible piece of evidence to support the claim. Quite to the contrary.

jc
Old 05-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Admin

Quote:
I say take off the gloves and start taking out all of these militia camps Fuck their Rights,they dont follow them,America has too much emphasis on protocal and poliicy.use the patriot act like it was meant,any and all anti-American factions of a terrorist nature will be anihalated.we can use some population subtraction right about now.
Let's start with the Bundy ranch.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Ready

Quote:
Whenever someone says 'fuck their rights' they are also saying 'fuck my rights.'

Either rights mean something, or they don't. You can't have it both ways.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:21 AM

No can do. Domestic terrorists are protected by the US constitution.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Whenever someone says 'fuck their rights' they are also saying 'fuck my rights.'

Either rights mean something, or they don't. You can't have it both ways.
Ok,so it is ok for these guys to play by their rules and we play by our rules,and keep our hands tied,I think that is what bought about covert op's,I think a persons Rights should be respected as long as they are willing to show the same respect,but when they stockpile arms and munitions to do harm to me and all the other people respecting their rights,I think it is time to deal some biblical fire and brimstone.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I've had the same thought. The only problem is that those people would then claim this is proof of governmental tyranny, when in actuality it would just be the government protecting itself from insurrection. Which it is not only allowed, but required, to do by the US Constitution.

Dave
We have grown accoustomed to the lifestyle we live so I would say it is a safe bet we accept our Gov as it it,and the Idiots that want to bring it crashing down should be dealt with,harshly Israely style.I have no problem tacking out any faction that preaches violence as a solution and does not care about the collateral fallout.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Let's start with the Bundy ranch.
whoever,Race or nationality does not matter.but I know this will never transpire,we have not had enough homefront mas terroism like some other countries.after these fuck blow up a few malls with some of your loved kinfolks inside I do not think you are going to be worried about their rights,Unless you are Ghandis reincarnate.