Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-08-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Some of the most deranged animals in human history were some of the most wealthy.

Want to compare pots, asswipe?
Some were. Some weren't. But its interesting to note where you prefer to focus.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Some were. Some weren't. But its interesting to note where you prefer to focus.
Still defending your "very stable genius," I see.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Still defending your "very stable genius," I see.
You're still using your exceptionally lame, but default, debate tactic of trying to put words in someone else's mouth. Congrats on being a hallmark of consistency.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
You're still using your exceptionally lame, but default, debate tactic of trying to put words in someone else's mouth. Congrats on being a hallmark of consistency.
So tell us, genius. Do you still support Donny, or have you finally come to your senses? Yes or no?
Old 01-08-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Did I say that? Show me where I said that. That's what you are saying. How's about you keep your words out of other people's mouths and restrict them to your festering piehole. It's a bad fucking habit you have there.

You're a fucking ignoramus. You refer to the subject of subprime mortgages which relates to the subject of the Community Reinvestment Act which relates to the failure of Bear Stearn, Lehman Bros., and other vampire investment banks...and which led to the September 2008 financial meltdown and the recession that followed. Lovely.

If you want to have a discussion about this, and explore the actual causes of the meltdown we can do that. If you want to recycle more FOX/EIB/Hannity/Coulter bullshit propaganda and expose yourself as the dumb fucker you are...that would be fine with me as well.

One more time, do you want to compare pots or not, asswipe?
This is becoming tiresome. The default in this forum of late is to not discuss ideas or debate legitimately. Look at this post as an example of what happens when lack of dialogue gets completely out of control. Is this really the best we can do?

If you're interested at all, here's a balanced overview of how the CRA created the environment - and lead to the the politics - that contributed to the meltdown in 2008.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-c...s-guide-2009-6

There are some good points here, and plenty of blame to go around. The "Bush did it" or the "Clinton did it" crowds can each find their own fodder, but if you only focus on one side, you'll miss the essential facts.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
But its interesting to note where you prefer to focus.
WTF are you talking about? I'm not the one who brought up whether anybody on this forum has a pot to piss in or not. That was your fellow inane colleague.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
So tell us, genius. Do you still support Donny, or have you finally come to your senses? Yes or no?
Yes and no, and that's the honest answer. I don't subscribe to your position that the occupant of the WH is categorically "bad", nor am I supportive of all of the antics that go on there either.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:27 AM

Talking

Quote:
Yes and no, and that's the honest answer. I don't subscribe to your position that the occupant of the WH is categorically "bad", nor am I supportive of all of the antics that go on there either.
Spoken like a politician. What office are you running for?
Old 01-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh c'mon whell. Go retrieve your balls from your other pants and get off the fence. It's not just about the deranged animal current occupant. It's a culture war and you know it.

You're either with the xenophobic, bigoted, make-america-white-again trumpists, the tea-bag morons who want Paul Ryan to keep his commie hands off their medicare, 1%'er oligarchs, theocrats, and Congressional Republicans who have decided to look the other way to all the "antics" in the White House (antics??? really???), in the interests of maintaining their cushy jobs...or you're not. You need to decide which fucking side you're on. Oligarchy and theocracy or democracy.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 01-08-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Oh c'mon whell. Go retrieve your balls from your other pants and get off the fence. It's not just about the deranged animal current occupant. It's a culture war and you know it.

You're either with the xenophobic, bigoted, make-america-white-again trumpists, the tea-bag morons who want Paul Ryan to keep his commie hands off their medicare, 1%'er oligarchs, theocrats, and Congressional Republicans who have decided to look the other way to all the "antics" in the White House (antics??? really???), in the interests of maintaining their cushy jobs...or you're not. You need to decide which fucking side you're on. Oligarchy and theocracy or democracy.
My balls are right where they need to be, but thanks. Just look at the post above, particularly the highlighted parts. If that's how you see the world, I truly feel sorry for you.