Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-02-2014, 02:55 PM

4500 American soldiers dead in Iraq and no republicans noticed or cared. No republicans demanded an investigation.... So what is it about four dead in Benghazi?

The black guy?
Old 05-02-2014, 03:35 PM

Or the audacity to insult the intelligence of the population with a lame cover story.
Everybody knew it was bullshit, immediately.
You're gonna get some irate after a stunt like that, and deservedly so.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Ready

I remain more irate over the blatant appropriation of dead men as political weapons, as seen on page one of this topic.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Area Man

It was an obviously lame cover story. And the subsequent hearings and years old beating of the dead horse is exponentially more lame.

When you find a way to make the Middle East, or the world for that matter, a perfectly safe place for Americans to go, let us in on it.

We rescue Americans in distress when we can, (Maersk Alabama, anyone?), and, unfortunately, Americans die sometimes. That's just how it is.

Most grown ups know this.

Dave
Old 05-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I remain more irate over the blatant appropriation of dead men as political weapons, as seen on page one of this topic.
Well why wouldn't they? I mean, after all this is the same ideological group that shamelessly used Terry Schaivo as a political tool. It's obvious they have no moral compunction with exploiting the dead and the almost dead.

Dave
Old 05-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
"Dude, I made that shit up like two years ago. I'm like totally flinging lies out constantly bro, and my brain's kinda scrambled up from the ganja, sayin?
So like I got no clue what kinda gnarly stuff I did like ages ago, old dude."
Now you know who is running around the White House.

Old 05-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
The first page of this thread reminds me of the crazy guy walking down the street muttering nonsense to himself. A full page of nothingness.

Regards,

D-Ray
I must've missed it, Darrell is a member here?
Old 05-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
4500 American soldiers dead in Iraq and no republicans noticed or cared. No republicans demanded an investigation.... So what is it about four dead in Benghazi?

The black guy?
Quoted for truth.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post

The black guy?
Can't understand why you don't get it. The American people don't like to be lied to blatantly. This president is a direct insult to the intelligence of the population. Everybody knew it was a terrorist attack and the administration acted like a little kid clinging to a lie for political gain.

Get It?
Old 05-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Ready

If I don't like being lied to and talked-down to and patronized and played for a fool, as much as you seem to think I shouldn't like it, I should bloody leave this planet, because there isn't a leader on it anywhere, to my knowledge, that doesn't do it.

Or I can make allowances for politicians being in a system that pretty much makes them what they are, and not be a fool who goes without supper because the cook is surly.

Now I am able to 'opt out' of other such situations sometimes. I don't watch any commercial TV, as a rule, because I find the commercials dishonest, manipulative, and insulting, and I have alternatives.