Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Banned

Anybody besides me already had a gutfull of Ilhan Omar

Ilhan Omar Backtracks After Calling Obama a “Pretty Face” Who “Got Away with Murder”

From the Politico interview noted in the Vanity Fair article above...

“We can’t be only upset with Trump . . . His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was. And that’s not what we should be looking for anymore. We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.”

Now...many of my progressive brethren will deny it...but we all know she's talking about Obama here. "You don't know that Ike!" Well who TF do you think she's talking about? That polished, murderous pretty boy with the pretty smile, Richard Nixon?

So at this point...I'm more than willing to go out on a limb and disclose my primary speculation about Ilhan Omar. Why is she really so pissed off at pretty boy Barack Obama? Because he used murderous drone strikes and murderous Seal Team incursions to take out terrorists...no wait...not terrorists...freedom fighters. Freedom fighters in the struggle with evil doing Jews, and their supporters who are scheming the way Jews do while having a tasty corned beef on rye in a Paris Jewish deli. She's smart enough not to say it openly. Just like she was smart enough not to openly say "...the evil doings of Jews..." back in her 2012 tweet. Smart enough not to say it on the campaign trail in 2018.

But I guarantee y'all....that's what is in her head.

So...does this bring comfort to enemies like Matt Gaetz in our midst as I've been accused by my fellow lefties? Sure it does. Tough shit...I'm not going to shut up about it as Ilhan Omar is way, way more dangerous to this country than an idiot like Matt Gaetz. And if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Rashida Tlaib (who may actually be a more noxious anti-Semite than Ilhan Omar) decide to rally around Omar...in my book they are cut from the same piece of cloth as Omar.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 03-10-2019 at 10:01 AM.