Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-06-2019, 09:10 PM

Officer Overall -- Behind the Scenes

I am beginning to understand why this web site distances itself from its parent audiokarma.org. What I want to accomplish with this writing is delicately address the contrast of the persuasiveness of science, which is this forum, against the stone soup of our parent audiokarma.

I pray that Art collectors learn from our art of making soup out of stones.

As a survivor of auditory beat frequencies of fans I want to explain what happened to Officer Overall.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...all/900565001/

Big data persuaded Officer Overall and Christopher Berak to fight to the death. CEOs of electronics and software persuaded both of them to die as pawns in search of .... what?

Officer Overall stood steadfast in support of his senses as he threw out a stop stick to flatten Berak's tires.

Berak, I am confident, was hearing messages that simultaneously told him to make a decision and those messages were biased toward telling Berak that he is right. That he is God.

See the power of big data? The contrast between Berak and Barack become conflated into profitable mess making in New York, NYC. Berak and Officer Overall were churned.

Peace. You know how to get hold of me.