Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Area Man

Ahhhh, now it's tha "Deep State"! Oooooo..............

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/...ts-deep-state/

Move aside, Bilderbergers and Rothchilds. Soros, you're not scary enough. Shadow Government, you have new competition.........

The GOP has a new Boogeyman to scare the rubes into the voting booth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "THE DEEP STATE"!!!!

Fugging lunatics. Why does anyone take these jackasses seriously anymore?
Old 03-07-2017, 11:18 AM

Blightfart, right. Far right.
More obfuscation thru disinformation.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Federal agencies always only replace the very uppermost veneer of political appointees during a transition. Every one below that level is career Federal service. It has always been thus. Only now does it matter now that we have a paranoid lunatic as President.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Admin

Mark Levin, Rush, Alex Jones, Bannon, Trump. Same old creepy cast of lunatics baying at the moon while filling their Depends.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Ready

Be aware that this propaganda effort will be coordinated with the wikileaks dump of CIA "hacking" data yesterday. NYTimes. The line will be that there was no Russian hacking, it was the hostile CIA pretending to be Russians. Cry false flag!

Wonder if someone will come up with a list of 50 'Obama operatives' in the CIA next.

Yes, this can get dangerous. Twitter attack continues today. Obama definitely being developed as a hate figure.

(photo used on Brietbart--'bad or sick guy,' right?)

Last edited by donquixote99; 03-07-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/...ts-deep-state/

Move aside, Bilderbergers and Rothchilds. Soros, you're not scary enough. Shadow Government, you have new competition.........

The GOP has a new Boogeyman to scare the rubes into the voting booth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "THE DEEP STATE"!!!!

Fugging lunatics. Why does anyone take these jackasses seriously anymore?
Sorry, that term is "old news". Its use pre-dates Trump and the 2016 election. Here's an example from one of your pal bloggers at HuffPo, describing the deep state as he saw it in 2011:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-t...b_3569316.html

Bill Moyers seemed to be able to find it again in 2014, and was apparently aware of it when he worked as a congressional staffer:

The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council. Certain key areas of the judiciary belong to the Deep State, such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose actions are mysterious even to most members of Congress. Also included are a handful of vital federal trial courts, such as the Eastern District of Virginia and the Southern District of Manhattan, where sensitive proceedings in national security cases are conducted. The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence committees. The rest of Congress, normally so fractious and partisan, is mostly only intermittently aware of the Deep State and when required usually submits to a few well-chosen words from the State’s emissaries.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/ana...he-deep-state/

So, if it was around as recently as 2014, I guess it's still around now, right?
Old 03-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Sorry, that term is "old news". Its use pre-dates Trump and the 2016 election. Here's an example from one of your pal bloggers at HuffPo, describing the deep state as he saw it in 2011:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-t...b_3569316.html

Bill Moyers seemed to be able to find it again in 2014, and was apparently aware of it when he worked as a congressional staffer:

The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council. Certain key areas of the judiciary belong to the Deep State, such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose actions are mysterious even to most members of Congress. Also included are a handful of vital federal trial courts, such as the Eastern District of Virginia and the Southern District of Manhattan, where sensitive proceedings in national security cases are conducted. The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence committees. The rest of Congress, normally so fractious and partisan, is mostly only intermittently aware of the Deep State and when required usually submits to a few well-chosen words from the State’s emissaries.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/ana...he-deep-state/

Why stop there? Ike warned everyone about the MIC back in '59, IIRC.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
It seems to me that Moyers' piece states the obvious (and reflects what I posted above that everybody below the top political levels at Federal agencies are there before a new President arrives and remain after he leaves (by design, might I add)). In other words, without the experience and institutional knowledge of career professionals, there would be nobody left to run the agencies because the political appointees are largely figureheads (do you really believe that Ben Carson and Rick Perry know the slightest thing about their respective agencies?)

Trump's take on it, however, are the ramblings of a paranoid, uniformed lunatic.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Persona non grata

The Deep State is real and it's very dangerous.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7616031.html

Quote:
It includes software that could allow people to take control of the most popular consumer electronics products used today, claimed WikiLeaks.

"'Year Zero' introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones," the organisation said in a release.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
The Deep State is real and it's very dangerous.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7616031.html
You obviously have no understanding of what the "Deep State" is.