Go Back   Political Forums > The Auto industry

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAE2922 View Post
noonereal,

We are talking about American politicians here, nothing about the Australian media mogul Murdoch. These are two different worlds of comparison. A stellar humongous difference, if I say so.

Are you sure that you are not joking in your two above posts?
Let me see.

Sandy asked a rhetorical question which I replied to in order to share my opinion on the subject. Why you consider a reference to Murdoch "A stellar humongous difference" I don't follow.
Your reply showed you have no issue speaking to this subject.

No, I am not joking with my two replies. why would you think so?
Sorry if I am wrong but to me it seems your reply is more about outrage that I disagree with what you believe rather than the subjects I replied to.

The media in 2009 is both left and right. PLENTY of both to go around. I don't know how it is possible to discuss media without including the single largest manipulator of the news. The suggestion that one side is favored I believe to be invalid and sited Murdoch's media as a rebuttal to that "victimized" belief.

As to Kennedy, you imply that it's ridiculous for anyone to admire him and his work in the Senate for forty years. I would suggest that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts disagrees with you as do I.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Resident octogenarian

Rupert Murdoch recently became a naturalized citizen here. As for all the libertarian BS about the liberal press (and speaking as a conservative I submit that the GOP has damn few true conservatives in its ranks). The Washington Post has one (1) liberal columnist in E. J. Dionne against Charles Krauthamer, George Will, Michael Gerson, and Fred Hyatt is not exactly a flaming liberal.