Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:26 PM

Hoo doggy. That site is owned by a dude named Andrew Schlafly. His office is on 5th Avenue in NYC.

I'm a little more country than that. A conservative in NYC. Strange. I wonder how in touch he is with the farmers in Manhattan.

My brand of family business, tight knit community style of conservatism is no longer represented. I don't even vote for anyone anymore. I'm stuck with voting against the worst of the choices.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Area Man

You could spend days sifting through that voluminous pile of revisionist excrement. It's amazing. And, some of it's so bizarre it defies description, you just have to see it for yourself.

Dave
Old 04-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Area Man

The most fun is to be had here;

http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bible_Project

Apparently the evil liberals that wrote the King James version hatched a dark and foreboding plot to make Jesus look like a nice guy who helped people and asked nothing in return. Lord knows we can't have that.......................

Regards,
Dave
Old 04-01-2013, 11:36 PM

Man is that guy ever full of himself. He lives on the east coast somewhere, but lead a recall campaign of a politician in North Dakota. Despite being an attorney he sure doesn't let the Constitution get in his way.

He is an embodiment of Ayn Rand's assholism.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Talk:Ayn_Rand
Old 04-02-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
I've always said the dems were the beginning of the debacle and the repubs caught up later. What's your point? Outside of making fun of Obama like always?
My point is that politicians have made a self-serving mess of the financial system, regardless of their political stripe.

And why not make fun of Obama. He's an easy target.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:54 AM
Area Man

Ahhhh, but, of course asshat LOVES him some Ayn. Why? Because Ayn loved wealthy, elitist manipulative pricks like himself. I gotta forty dolla bill says he a Atheist too. Jus likes to hide behind the cross, 'cuz long as he talkin' 'bout Jesus, the religious folk sends hims lotsa monies!

Dave
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini me View Post
My point is that politicians have made a self-serving mess of the financial system, regardless of their political stripe.
Without the big time wealthy supporters feeding their super-PACs they would never get elected so they need to kiss ass and make the rich richer. The entire campaign support system is bogus and needs to be changed. You can't even run for state senator anymore without either being rich or have many rich buddies who will benefit from your election.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
.... Outside of making fun of Obama like always?
There's more than that??

And don't give me Peloski. Obama's waaay more fun

Pete
Old 04-02-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
There's more than that??

And don't give me Peloski. Obama's waaay more fun

Pete
What's ironic is mini me's post history shows that his political viewpoint is in the middle, e.g. it appears that he agrees corporate influence is a problem. But when Obama says it, or OWS says it, he derides them.

WTF is so hard about saying that you agree with someone and then move on to solving the next problem? There is a saying in law -- if both of us agree then one of us isn't needed. And IMO the one that isn't needed is the one making noise and impeding progress. But OMMGz)RZ!!111! PROGRESS IS PR0GR#SSIVEEE!!1!! and PROGRESSIVES ARE teh PROBLEM !!1

Jesus.

How was my sarcasm?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Area Man

Ed, apparently you didn't get the memo.

It reads;

"When Obama agrees with one of our ideas, it becomes unconstitutional. If we can't prove it's unconstitutional, f**k him anyways. If he implements it, accuse him of being out to destroy America. Then, when he's finally out of office and if we win the next election, we'll quietly change its name, finish implementng it and tell everyone how great it is."

Dave