Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 10:17 PM

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ustin-trudeau/

President* Trump boasted in a fundraising speech Wednesday that he made up facts in a meeting with the leader of a top U.S ally, saying he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that the United States runs a trade deficit with its neighbor to the north without knowing whether or not that was the case.

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in – ‘Donald we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed. ...

“So he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know.****... I had no idea. I just said ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well in that case I feel differently,’ I said ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my ****guy, they went out, ****I said ‘check because I can’t ****believe it.’

‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit but that doesn’t include energy and timber … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

The United States trade representative office says the United States has a trade surplus with Canada.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:31 AM
Ready

He's proud of being full of bullshit. He thinks of it as his 'superpower.'
Old 03-15-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
He's proud of being full of bullshit. He thinks of it as his 'superpower.'
Pathetic losers like Whell believe everything he says. Probably 90% of it is pure bullshit.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:07 AM

Caught lying about trade with Canada, Trump tweets some new lies about trade with Canada

It never ends

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-trade-surplus
Old 03-15-2018, 10:28 AM

It has been really hard to keep up with all the scandals and chaos in this administration.
Everyday I read the news I think it cannot get worse than this.... and then, it does.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
It has been really hard to keep up with all the scandals and chaos in this administration.
Everyday I read the news I think it cannot get worse than this.... and then, it does.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:33 AM

Once again for the Dotard, his ego has no bounds.

Trump Says a Democrat Won in Pennsylvania Because He’s ‘Like Trump’
Quote:
“The young man last night that ran, he said, ‘Oh, I’m like Trump. Second Amendment, everything. I love the tax cuts, everything.’ He ran on that basis,” Trump said. “He ran on a campaign that said very nice things about me. I said, ‘Is he a Republican? He sounds like a Republican to me.’”
Let's understand this. So if Lamb and Trump are in unison, then Trump is pro choice and believes his tax cuts were a give away to the rich? What a bozo. Tillerson is right, this guy indeed is a moron.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...e-lamb/555668/
Old 03-15-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Let's understand this. So if Lamb and Trump are in unison, then Trump is pro choice and believes his tax cuts were a give away to the rich? What a bozo. Tillerson is right, this guy indeed is a moron.
He’s speaking to his idiot base, most of whom, like Whell, believe he’s a god. Thankfully that base is still shrinking.
Old 03-15-2018, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
He’s speaking to his idiot base, most of whom, like Whell, believe he’s a god. Thankfully that base is still shrinking.
What offends me with this is that the moron is trying to grab credit for Lamb's victory which was very well executed. Trump even claimed to be better looking than Lamb.

As for whell he is just another moron like Trump who just spew and do not comprehend.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:44 PM
Rational Anarchist

Why shouldn't Trump take credit for Lamb's victory? Afterall, if Hillary had won Lamb probably wouldn't've. In addition, it plays well with his fans.