Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-23-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I dont see a connection to Hillz' e-mails or Bengazi nonsense, the Russians didnt want to deal with her as an adversary because she knew them and could deal with them, they wanted to deal with the arrogant politically ignorant manipulatable fool that was running against her as their chosen foil. Of course they'd watch her campaign, that was smart tradecraft.
I totally agree that it is in the interest of our adversaries to weaken our unity, resolve, and alliances to advance their own agendas.
This is what makes Trumps denials and courting the favour of Putin and other despots whose interests run counter to our own national interests tatimount to treason for his own personal agenda. Making him president goes way beyond mere politics, it was an irresponsible betrayal of the national welfare and our long term interests for nothing more than political spite "owning the libs" to put the fate of the nation in his tiny handed incompetent grifting grasp.
If he was sent by God, it can only be because locusts were out of season November to January.
The Benghazi thing is tangential, Hillary used the same private server, instead of a secure Gov't on-ramp to the internet when she was Secretary of State. The Russians probably had it tapped earlier than 2016.

The rest of your post is spot on.

Except for owning the libs. The Russians wanted Trump in office because he's stupid.

Last edited by BigElCat; 06-23-2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:40 PM

Btw, if I took your previous post other than as intended and not about Bengazi and Hillz' server, I do apologise.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
The Benghazi thing is tangential, Hillary used the same private server, instead of a secure Gov't on-ramp to the internet when she was Secretary of State. The Russians probably had it tapped earlier than 2016.

The rest of your post is spot on.

Except for owning the libs. The Russians wanted Trump in office because he's stupid.
So has Ivanka, conducting national business, which is OK?
Old 06-23-2020, 10:46 PM
Admin

Quote:
We beat the 'nazis' into dust with a lot help from the Soviets. We put the Soviets into retreat via economic strangulation much later, like 1989.

Red China has purchased a lot of property in the USA. Somehow they purchase a lot of our debt from the IMF / World Bank, as well. Not sure how that works, but don't underestimate them.

I agree, we need Joe Biden as president. But his health is not that good, he'd be the oldest man ever elected as president. And he has had multiple brain surgeries.

He'd need a solid vice-president.

The democratic party is looking at Karen Bass as VP.
Tell me something I don't fucking know.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:46 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
What a bunch of hooey. We beat the 'commies' into dust in Europe and we corrupted Mao's Red China with Levi's, Rock n' Roll and KFC franchises.

At 56 you oughta know better. There ain't no more commies, my friend.
But Putin grew up in the KGB, and still thinks the old ways are the best ways.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
So has Ivanka, conducting national business, which is OK?
No.

The family business model in the White House is nuts. They were going to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. Gawd.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:48 PM
Admin

Quote:
I dont see a connection to Hillz' e-mails or Bengazi nonsense, the Russians didnt want to deal with her as an adversary because she knew them and could deal with them, they wanted to deal with the arrogant politically ignorant manipulatable fool that was running against her as their chosen foil. Of course they'd watch her campaign, that was smart tradecraft.
I totally agree that it is in the interest of our adversaries to weaken our unity, resolve, and alliances to advance their own agendas.
This is what makes Trumps denials and courting the favour of Putin and other despots whose interests run counter to our own national interests tatimount to treason for his own personal agenda. Making him president goes way beyond mere politics, it was an irresponsible betrayal of the national welfare and our long term interests for nothing more than political spite "owning the libs" to put the fate of the nation in his tiny handed incompetent grifting grasp.
If he was sent by God, it can only be because locusts were out of season November to January.
Post of the year stuff there, Master Sargent.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Putin is the wealthiest man in the world.

Puts Bezos to shame, just by stealing money.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:52 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I think that puff adder pines for the grand old days of yore when Cathy the Great was fucking Gen. Potempkin on her pleasure barge heading down the Volga.

Buncha gangsters masquerading as patriots much like the current crew in DC.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:52 PM

Quote:
No.

The family business model in the White House is nuts. They were going to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. Gawd.
Drinking a toast to that, bro!