Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
mezz you have never debated a damn thing here, simply made statements of personal opinion - and that was usually nuts.
More avoidance. Have you seen the video?

BTW: whose opinion do you usually state?

Last edited by mezz; 08-08-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post

An educated one - mine.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Admin

Quote:

Give it a rest Mezz. Rob was spot on with his estimation of your debate skills.+1. You spout nothing but personal insults with not a fact to back up your insane talking points. Spewing up yet another ad hominem attack from under your cap is typical of your ilk. Could it be that you are the one who hasn't an original thought or opinion? You sure sound like Hannity or is it Rush?

You've come here once again without the slightest hint of bothering to see if the subject has already been discussed and what views the members here have on it. Do a little homework before screechin' your simple minded insults Mezz.

It isn't your intellectual skills or unassailable logic that have you pretty much ignored by most of the members here. It's simply your petty, adolescent tone and lack of any relevant facts included with your opinions. You really aren't worth the keystrokes to bother responding to, haven't you noticed?
Old 08-08-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Give it a rest Mezz. Rob was spot on with his estimation of your debate skills.+1. You spout nothing but personal insults with not a fact to back up your insane talking points.
Of course not, facts are for snobby Liberals. Besides, facts are apparently more scary than assault weapons to the right.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:

Have you seen the video?
I have. I suspect we all have and nobody's defending the guy.

Now, if he'd have been smart, he'd have just spit on her. Teabaggers like it when people spit on the people they disagree with.

John
Old 08-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Whell, bullies are not politically specific. They come in all shapes and sizes and of all political viewpoints.
You could take the very words you wrote and insert "conservatives" for "liberals" and find a similar example of a conservative acting like a jerk just as easy.
Right on, Barb!

The only proof I need is to point to the vast majority of posts by DJ, Mezz and.....well......before he started up with all of this born again Mr. Nice Guy, I don't recall ever saying anything racist bizarreness......TD.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 08-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Area Man

BTW, I got halfway through the video and clicked out muttering, "asshat".
The Dude in the video was being an ass. Employees don't set policy, ownership and management does. Anytime I see some jackass giving an employee a hard time because of something the boss said or did it ticks me off. Regardless of the issue at hand.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
This is one of the reasons why liberal activism rubs me the wrong way. This is not an a-typical act, IMHO. Liberals like to try to intimidate and bully in a way that is totally mean spirited, and like this turd, they're not above making making innocent bystanders like a drive through window worker collateral damage for their cause. But they wish to be excused for their actions because their "intentions are just."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNqs...layer_embedded

Enjoy.
The guy's an asshole. She maintained herself well. I'd likely accidently dump the water on him, but then the spineless prick would try to bring a suit. His only motive in going there was to start trouble.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
This is one of the reasons why liberal activism rubs me the wrong way. This is not an a-typical act, IMHO. Liberals like to try to intimidate and bully in a way that is totally mean spirited, and like this turd, they're not above making making innocent bystanders like a drive through window worker collateral damage for their cause. But they wish to be excused for their actions because their "intentions are just."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNqs...layer_embedded

Enjoy.
http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...t=4375&page=12 I guess you missed this in that Chick Fil A thread. #116 five days ago....
Old 08-08-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
What I find interesting is that any issue involving the expansion of individual rights is a liberal/progressive issue and that the issues are, without exception, vehemently opposed by the "freedom loving" Right.

To my Conservative brothers and sisters, and paraphrasing Inigo Montoya (the "greatest swordsman of all of time"), "This word 'freedom' you are using, I do not think it means what you think it means."

John
I frankly could care less what two consenting adults choose to do. My issues is with the ass in the video, and with others like him, who spread their own venom, crap their version of "ideology" on other folks, and then accuse their targets of "hate". To my liberal brothers and sisters, this word hypocrisy is best found with folks like this idiot looking in the mirror.