Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:59 PM

Is anything his fault?

This president hasn't allowed the buck to stop here or anywhere near since he's taken office. Who are they kidding and what exactly are they trying to communicate with this latest ad about Joe Soptic? Is something other than Obama's dismal economy to blame for Joe losing his job and is something other than an injury to blame for his wife losing hers?... and what does any of it have to do with her dying from cancer when she was diagnosed at stage 4. There was nothing they could do for her. Insurance wouldn't have saved her anyway and the fact is that she didn't have health insurance on Obama's watch anyway.

Are these Obama people stupid or are they just smart enough to know that it is only the stupid who they can get to vote for Obama with such an outrageous campaign that hasn't yet produced reason one why anyone should actually cast a vote for Obama and/or his continued running of the country?

... and some of you wonder why I call Obama supporting liberals stupid.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Loyal Opposition

C'mon now Mezz. I wouldn't call you stupid. Blind maybe. Misinformed. Radical. Perhaps just dishonest, because you know that there are significant achievements that the Obama administration is responsible for. And there will probably be more when the tea party members are sent back to their day jobs.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 08-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
...there are significant achievements that the Obama administration is responsible for. And there will probably be more when the tea party members are sent back to their day jobs.
Time minus 32 months and counting.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
So, it is still better than being an opinionated blockhed.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
I don't wonder; I know it's becasue you believe the fabricated "reality" of the right and get some charge out of parroting their soundbites.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:50 PM

The right wing and Tea Party has hurled lies at Obama since he was elected; birtherism is blatantly racist code, a euphemism for words I do not want to even bring up here.
And your upset when his campaign supporters push back?
Old 08-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
The right wing and Tea Party has hurled lies at Obama since he was elected; birtherism is blatantly racist code, a euphemism for words I do not want to even bring up here.
And your upset when his campaign supporters push back?
Don't forget "The food stamp president" "Kenyan anti-colonial s-o-c-i-a-l-i-s-m." The emphasis on Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Lots of fixation on his "otherness."

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Area Man

Who in the hell is Joe Soptic? It's not that imbecile from Toledo is it?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM

It is a super PAC ad, Obama has nothing to do with the ad.

Do you whine as much when the GOP puts out false, misleading ads that consist of down right lies.

The GOP pioneered negative ads. Remember Willy Horton, the Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth, and many others. It is about time the Dems fought fire with fire.

The latest lie making the GOP smear circuit today, that is being parroted by Mittens himself, is that Obama is trying to keep the military from early voting in Ohio. Nice try but no cigar. The lawsuit filed is to reinstate voting up until the weekend before the election for all Ohio citizens just like the last election.

The Republican voter suppression campaign limited Ohio residents early voting rights last year. Obama's justice department filed a law suit to extend everybody's early voting rights to three days before the election.

Does that make you mad mezz that Republicans would distort the facts to make Obama look bad. No, I did not think so.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...ing/56859922/1

Here is Willard:

https://www.facebook.com/mittromney/...50981967501121

More lies:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ilitary-voting

More proof:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/military.asp

The buck stops here. Defend this crap.

Last edited by wgrr; 08-08-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Admin

Quote:
This president hasn't allowed the buck to stop here or anywhere near since he's taken office. Who are they kidding and what exactly are they trying to communicate with this latest ad about Joe Soptic? Is something other than Obama's dismal economy to blame for Joe losing his job and is something other than an injury to blame for his wife losing hers?... and what does any of it have to do with her dying from cancer when she was diagnosed at stage 4. There was nothing they could do for her. Insurance wouldn't have saved her anyway and the fact is that she didn't have health insurance on Obama's watch anyway.

Are these Obama people stupid or are they just smart enough to know that it is only the stupid who they can get to vote for Obama with such an outrageous campaign that hasn't yet produced reason one why anyone should actually cast a vote for Obama and/or his continued running of the country?

Was there actually a question somewhere in that right wing blog-o-sphere drivel?
Still voting for President Obama, by the way. I think a third term would be great step forward.
Your guy wants to take us right back to the Gilded Age.