Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-04-2023, 11:38 AM

To be honest they stopped using the term "Fair and balanced reporting" some time ago. They're still trying CYA because if their viewers don't hear it on FAUX they won't believe it. They're so programmed they automatically go into "whatabout" mode.
FAUX, when caught lying... lie harder.
Old 03-04-2023, 11:51 AM

A friend that I have known for a long time since college days told me once, "only Fox tells the truth". Recently an employee told me that he now watches Fox and I asked him why. His answer, "I like hearing what they say". Pretty soon these people get brainwashed into believing that every other news source is lying.

This is similar to those deep into religion who usually claim, "it says so in the book". My standard response, "who wrote the book?". Blank stare ensues.

These people have willingly given up critical thinking and I doubt very much anything can be done which is why I believe these people vote against their on best interests.

Who in their right minds would be opposed to affordable healthcare or better education. Instead these people want to ban books and pills.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:24 PM
Ready

Thinking is hard. Most people avoid it all they can.
Old 03-04-2023, 06:15 PM

FAUX news* has managed to con people into believing they broadcast the news and they aren't even a news division.
Old 03-07-2023, 10:11 AM

Angry

Now you know why Traitor McCarthy gave Traitor Carlson and no one else the Jan 6 footage

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-ja...034643901.html

Of course the FAUX faithful refuse to watch anything else so they'll believe FAUX's biggest liar. If you have any doubts about FAUX news* and the GOP working together to destroy our democrating republic this should clear that up for you.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:05 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

US Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger on Tuesday ripped into Fox News host Tucker Carlson over his commentary about footage from the January 6, 2021, insurrection that he aired Monday night, saying the host "cherry-picked" from the footage to present "offensive" and "misleading" conclusions about the attack.

"Last night an opinion program aired commentary that was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6 attack," Manger wrote in an internal department memo obtained by CNN, adding that Carlson's show didn't reach out to the police department "to provide accurate context."

"The program conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments of our 41,000 hours of video. The commentary fails to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened before or during these less tense moments," Manger said.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy granted Carlson access to more than 40,000 hours of the Capitol security footage from January 6. Carlson, who used the footage in an attempt to downplay the violence and defend the pro-Trump mob, claimed he checked with Capitol Police before airing the footage.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/07/polit...age/index.html

So, Fox News amplified the Big Lie thereby leading to the insurrection. Now, they portray the insurrection as nothing but a patriotic tourist visit with a few bad apples (Note: There are now over 1,000 insurrectionists who have been indicted for a variety of crimes up to and including seditious conspiracy for which over 500 have pleaded guilty).
Old 03-07-2023, 02:42 PM

‘Bulls---': GOP senators rebuke Tucker Carlson for downplaying Jan. 6 as ‘mostly peaceful’
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...rtnews-nbcnews
Old 03-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
‘Bulls---': GOP senators rebuke Tucker Carlson for downplaying Jan. 6 as ‘mostly peaceful’
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...rtnews-nbcnews

I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief of the Capitol police about what happened on Jan. 6. Clearly the chief of the Capitol Police, in my view, correctly described what most of us witnessed first hand on Jan. 6.

- Mitch McConnell

Last edited by finnbow; 03-07-2023 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Admin

Kevin McCarthy - Qanon from Bakerfield should be censured and fined for releasing the footage to an enemy of America and Putin's footstool, Tuckles the klown, Karlson. Better yet, strip him of his seat and lock his ass up.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Kevin McCarthy - Qanon from Bakerfield should be censured and fined for releasing the footage to an enemy of America and Putin's footstool, Tuckles the klown, Karlson. Better yet, strip him of his seat and lock his ass up.
You're being far to lenient the traitorous bastard. I say we get a pair of pliers, a blowtorch and get medieval on his ass.