Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:01 PM

Young works deaths, JP Morgan

Copyright:
Copyright infringement is illegal. Politicalchat.org will enforce the law. Please do not post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you must give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Area Man

I see. You are so brilliant. I hang on your every word like a suckling pig at his mothers teat, savoring the sweet and intellectually nourishing milk of your astounding wisdom. Oh, please kind oracle, do go on.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Loyal Opposition

Learn to paraphrase SAMM. That quote is far beyond the fair use doctrine. Read the forum rules on copyrighted material.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I see. You are so brilliant. I hang on your every word like a suckling pig at his mothers teat, savoring the sweet and intellectually nourishing milk of your astounding wisdom. Oh, please kind oracle, do go on.
Oh my. This is fucking hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Learn to paraphrase SAMM. That quote is far beyond the fair use doctrine. Read the forum rules on copyrighted material.
And, at some point, we should consider enforcing forum rules just so I don't have to wade through failed propaganda all day.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Its not a quote from an article it is a complete article with the link at the bottom. Someone else didn't like that I had not included the article with a link below so why don't the nit wits on this forum get together and make up their minds and I will be glad to put it in any form that makes it easier for you all to understand. Always glad to help.

By the way you're off topic.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Area Man

LMAO!

Dave
Old 03-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
Its not a quote from an article it is a complete article with the link at the bottom. Someone else didn't like that I had not included the article with a link below so why don't the nit wits on this forum get together and make up their minds and I will be glad to put it in any form that makes it easier for you all to understand. Always glad to help.

By the way you're off topic.
Quote:
Copyright:
Copyright infringement is illegal. Politicalchat.org will enforce the law. Please do not post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you must give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.
I see that you did not bother to read the rule.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Banned

A Closer Look at Young Worker Deaths at JPMorgan Chase
http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/0...pmorgan-chase/

Another Sudden Death of JPMorgan Worker: 34-Year Old Jason Alan Salais

http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/20...n-alan-salais/

When a rash of sudden deaths occur among a most unlikely cohort of 30-year olds at a bank that has just settled felony charges and been put on notice that it will be indicted if it commits any further felonies; when it is currently under investigation on multiple continents for potentially committing criminal acts in the realm of interest rate and/or foreign exchange rigging — for the press to cavalierly call these deaths “non suspicious” before inquests have been conducted and findings released by medical examiners shows an unseemly indifference to a worker’s life and an alarming insensitivity to the grief stricken families still searching for answers.

JP Morgan didn't even have the decency to call us after our son jumped 500ft to his death from London HQ, say his American parents

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2v0BwqdQO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another "Successful Banker" Found Dead

http://www.dailypaul.com/313118/anot...ker-found-dead
Which brings the total number of recent banker deaths to 9 (via Intellihub):

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2- Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 -Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 - Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 - James Stuart Jr., former National Bank of Commerce CEO, found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz.

JP Morgan employee who fell to death from bank's London office in Canary Wharf named as Gabriel Magee

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...e-9091649.html

Timeline of JPMorgan worker deaths, ages 22 to 39, during December 2013, January and February 2014:

Audrey Raishein Beale (Yon) died on December 4, 2013 at age 35 in Katy, Texas. Beale, according to her obituary, was employed as a certified senior underwriter at the Houston, Texas branch of the JPMorgan Chase Bank at the time of her death. Beale was reported to have died of cancer.

Joseph M. Ambrosio, age 34, of Sayreville, New Jersey, passed away on December 7, 2013 at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Perth Amboy, New Jersey. He was employed as a Financial Analyst for J.P. Morgan Chase in Menlo Park. The cause of death was not given.

Jason Alan Salais, 34 years old, died December 15, 2013 outside a Walgreens in Pearland, Texas. A family member confirmed that the cause of death was a heart attack. According to the LinkedIn profile for Salais, he was engaged in Client Technology Service “L3 Operate Support” and previously “FXO Operate L2 Support” at JPMorgan. Prior to joining JPMorgan in 2008, Salais had worked as a Client Software Technician at SunGard and a UNIX Systems Analyst at Logix Communications.

Albert Suh, 22 years old, died on January 12, 2014. The police reported that emergency medical workers arrived at the John C. Bell apartment building in Philadelphia where a fire escape platform had collapsed with Suh and two female friends. Suh was taken to Hahnemann Hospital, where he was listed in critical condition. He was pronounced dead at 5:43 a.m. Sunday, January 12. The two friends were reported injured but to have survived. Suh’s LinkedIn profile shows that he worked as an Analyst at JPMorgan from June 2013 to his death in January. Prior to that he interned from June 2012 through August 2012 as an analyst at AXA Advisors.

Ashley Dawn Stone, 30, of DeBary, Florida, passed away Sunday, January 19, 2014, at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa, Florida. Stone was employed by JP Morgan Chase Bank in Lake Mary, Florida. A cause of death was not listed

Gabriel Magee, 39, died on January 28, 2014. Magee was discovered at approximately 8:02 a.m. lying on a 9th level rooftop at the Canary Wharf European headquarters of JPMorgan Chase at 25 Bank Street, London. His specific area of specialty at JPMorgan was “Technical architecture oversight for planning, development, and operation of systems for fixed income securities and interest rate derivatives.”

Ryan Crane, age 37, died February 3, 2014, at his home in Stamford, Connecticut. The Chief Medical Examiner’s office is still in the process of determining a cause of death. Crane was an Executive Director involved in trading at JPMorgan’s New York office. Crane’s death on February 3 was not reported by any major media until February 13, ten days later, when Bloomberg News ran a brief story.

Dennis Li (Junjie), 33 years old, died February 18, 2014 as a result of a purported fall from the 30-story Chater House office building in Hong Kong where JPMorgan occupied the upper floors. Li is reported to have been an accounting major who worked in the finance department of the bank.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Persona non grata

Samm the sham strikes again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_MpQhgtQ8
Old 03-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
[B][SIZE="3"]
JP Morgan didn't even have the decency to call us after our son jumped 500ft to his death from London HQ, say his American parents

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

I'd say he pretty much "nailed" it.

Audrey Raishein Beale (Yon) died on December 4, 2013 at age 35 in Katy, Texas. Beale, according to her obituary, was employed as a certified senior underwriter at the Houston, Texas branch of the JPMorgan Chase Bank at the time of her death. Beale was reported to have died of cancer.
So, what is the point? I read through this post and a large portion of these people died from natural causes, heat attack, cancer, etc., or they offed themselves. But in a company as large as JP Morgan, this might be somewhat unusual, but certainly not inconceivable.

Or is JP Morgan really that terrible a place to work?

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-04-2014 at 08:26 AM.