Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-27-2021, 06:05 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
MAGA hat wearers work jobs and pay taxes so your 24 percent of America Woke idiots can get a welfare check each month.

Your Alzheimer President has just ass screwed the entire American economy in record time, something even KKKlinton, and the KENYAN VILLAGE IDIOT needed two full terms to accomplish. And Jim Crow Joe was elected by copy machines.

You REALLY shouldn't have dropped out of the third grade, (like most DemoNazis). There is a world of knowledge that you simply do not have.
That's quite a list of mind control misconceptions you have there, propaganda boy. It's actually hilarious to read. Please, tell us more about ourselves. I'll make the popcorn.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
The last presidential election was decided by copy machines, YOU MORON. And there are no races in copy machines.

If you do not like the color scheme of my posts, the solution is simple. Read other posts. Stay in your safe space, child.
I have a long lost brother who is a university professor in Sweden. We had a WhatsApp chat with him and his Swedish wife this morning. She suddenly started talking about watching President Biden's first press conference, and with the tears running down her cheeks spoke eloquently about the relief she felt listening to the reason and clarity of our new President.

You alt-right insurrectionists don't much care about what the rest of the world is doing or thinking...and that would be just one more of your many flaws.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:09 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I have a long lost brother who is a university professor in Sweden. We had a WhatsApp chat with him and his Swedish wife this morning. She suddenly started talking about watching President Biden's first press conference, and with the tears running down her cheeks spoke eloquently about the relief she felt listening to the reason and clarity of our new President.

You alt-right insurrectionists don't much care about what the rest of the world is doing or thinking...and that would be just one more of your many flaws.
I think you're expecting too much of this simpleton and others like him. I'm sure what foreigners think is very low on his list of priorities. They have more important fish to fry, such as ensuring a steady supply of assault rifles to criminals and lunatics and making sure Black people and Latinos have a difficult time voting. Because you know, encouraging Blacks and Latinos to vote is some racist shit Democrats do.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:58 PM
Ready

Quote:
I know it's been way more often than once walking down the dark road back to the Grand Case Beach Club on St. Martin after a spectacular dinner in this beautiful little beach town that I was downright freaked out over how easy it could be for me and the blonde to get mugged or even killed. It never happened in over 10 trips down there, but I just couldn't shake it.
For most of unrecorded history, and plenty of the much shorter recorded part, if a party of outsider males showed up, it was a good bet that they were after your women. We're only barely civilized out of that pattern now, and plenty of us in fact are not. So corresponding fears and reactions are there. especially at night in a place that is Not Your Place, even if you know cognitively that it's a pleasant and civilized place....
Old 03-29-2021, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Hi, Ike. Long time, no see. Still love your restraint and eloquence.
Much obliged, Dave. I thought you might like these guys.....

https://youtu.be/AlXxmB5721U
Old 03-29-2021, 08:29 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
I know it's been way more often than once walking down the dark road back to the Grand Case Beach Club on St. Martin after a spectacular dinner in this beautiful little beach town that I was downright freaked out over how easy it could be for me and the blonde to get mugged or even killed. It never happened in over 10 trips down there, but I just couldn't shake it.
Solution: Take the ferry to Anguilla. It is far safer, has better beaches and far smaller crowds than St. Martin.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Solution: Take the ferry to Anguilla. It is far safer, has better beaches and far smaller crowds than St. Martin.
All true. And we have been over to Anguilla a few times. But this is really more about my ingrained stupid white guy paranoia than any actual threat we have ever experienced in a dozen trips to SXM over the past 30 years or so. And we really like Grand Case and the Beach Club and of course the best dining in the Caribbean every night, walking distance from the Beach Club.

I'll tell ya...the only actual confrontation I've ever had with anybody on the island was with some asshole American expat white guy who was renting a hovel on Grand Case Bay and who apparently didn't like how close I was walking to his fence on one of our morning strolls down the beach. I got to fly to the Caribbean to be confronted by some assbole white guy meth addict?
Old 03-29-2021, 09:14 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
All true. And we have been over to Anguilla a few times. But this is really more about my ingrained stupid white guy paranoia than any actual threat we have ever experienced in a dozen trips to SXM over the past 30 years or so. And we really like Grand Case and the Beach Club and of course the best dining in the Caribbean every night, walking distance from the Beach Club.

I'll tell ya...the only actual confrontation I've ever had with anybody on the island was with some asshole American expat white guy who was renting a hovel on Grand Case Bay and who apparently didn't like how close I was walking to his fence on one of our morning strolls down the beach. I got to fly to the Caribbean to be confronted by some assbole white guy meth addict?
For years, I used to go to the Caribbean (Puerto Rico, USVI and Panama) for work for a couple of weeks a year in November and afterwards would branch out and visit a couple of new islands every year. A friend owned a travel agency on Condado Beach in San Juan and gave me a tip that proved very helpful in picking a new place to visit - Avoid all islands that have either a cruise port or non-stop jet service to the USA. One one trip, we went to Anguilla, St. Maarten (which has both) and St. Barts.

After 3-4 days in Anguilla, we took the ferry to St Maarten and stayed at the Dawn Beach Club on the Dutch side. When we picked up a rental car near the ferry terminal in Marigot, the agent told us that it would be possible that we'd encounter people faking a car breakdown on the winding road down to the hotel trying to wave us over to help them and then rob us. She said don't stop under any circumstances and run them over if we had to and the police would understand. Luckily, we didn't encounter this problem.

At that time, most of the resort islands in the Caribbean (particularly those with no cruise ports and big airports) were relatively safe. Puerto Rico was definitely an exception. Lots of parts of the island were downright unsafe after dark and not just for tourists. Strong-arm robberies and street violence were common.

Last edited by finnbow; 03-29-2021 at 09:27 AM.