Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-14-2017, 07:16 PM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I admit that it is highly entertaining watching erstwhile conservatives selling out to a former KGB colonel and brutal authoritarian.
Gee sorry. Wait, I'll go get my reset button and that'll make it all better.

What you call selling I call refusing to get carried away by your hysterical rants...and laughing at you at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-14-2017, 07:40 PM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Gee sorry. Wait, I'll go get my reset button and that'll make it all better.

What you call selling I call refusing to get carried away by your hysterical rants...and laughing at you at the same time.
I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-14-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-14-2017, 08:17 PM
d-ray657's Avatar
d-ray657 d-ray657 is offline
Loyal Opposition
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Johnson County, Kansas
Posts: 14,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.
Isn't if funny how fully Whell has become submerged in trump's style of "communicating?" Even the slightest criticism of him or of his idol results in a reflexive effort at insulting the offending poster. I guess narcissism is contagious. For Whell's sake, I hope it is not fatal.
__________________
Then I'll get on my knees and pray,
We won't get fooled again; Don't get fooled again
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-15-2017, 08:43 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Isn't if funny how fully Whell has become submerged in trump's style of "communicating?" Even the slightest criticism of him or of his idol results in a reflexive effort at insulting the offending poster. I guess narcissism is contagious. For Whell's sake, I hope it is not fatal.
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-15-2017, 09:05 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.
Calm down, Kellyanne.
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-15-2017, 09:45 AM
MrPots MrPots is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump.
I wouldn't admit it either......
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-15-2017, 10:02 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Calm down, Kellyanne.
Whatever you say, Ms. Wasserman Schultz.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-15-2017, 10:48 AM
Dondilion's Avatar
Dondilion Dondilion is offline
Jigsawed
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Whatever you say, Ms. Wasserman Schultz.
Nice one!

I am still laughing.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-15-2017, 11:44 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Whatever you say, Ms. Wasserman Schultz.
You didn't see me as an reflexive apologist for Hillary, as you have been for your Trumpenfuhrer. In fact, I was one the most vocal critics on this board of her private server. Moreover, I will emphatically state that I didn't vote for her, unlike your attempt at plausible deniability of having voted for Trump.
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-15-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-15-2017, 12:52 PM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You didn't see me as an reflexive apologist for Hillary, as you have been for your Trumpenfuhrer. In fact, I was one the most vocal critics on this board of her private server. Moreover, I will emphatically state that I didn't vote for her, unlike your attempt at plausible deniability of having voted for Trump.
Right. You just spout Dem talking points about as frequently as Debbie ever does.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.