Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Personally, I was disappointed the first time I saw, and listened to, Karl Rove.

He reminded me more of the sneakin' Deacon down at the Baptist Church than of Beezlebub.

Chas
Rove and Carville and all their followers who work to distort and lie are THE BIGGEST PROBLEM in our country.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Rove and Carville and all their followers who work to distort and lie are THE BIGGEST PROBLEM in our country.
OK, so Rove has a weight problem. There's no need for name calling.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:15 PM

Yeah, but at least Carville was a Cajun...and married to Mary Matlin. I'd say go figure...but the answer is as plain as the nose on your face.

Don't know whether Carville would want to take a john boat up in the swamp to visit his brethren any more...gator's might get 'em.

Chas
Old 08-07-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah, but at least Carville was a Cajun...and married to Mary Matlin. I'd say go figure...but the answer is as plain as the nose on your face.

Don't know whether Carville would want to take a john boat up in the swamp to visit his brethren any more...gator's might get 'em.

Chas
Damn, I wonder if she actually slept with that goofy lookin bastard.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
OK, so Rove has a weight problem. There's no need for name calling.
Stupid humor.

Just what I like,

good post, thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Damn, I wonder if she actually slept with that goofy lookin bastard.
Well, they are two peas in a pod.

Chas
Old 08-07-2009, 08:00 PM

James Carville reminds me of a Space Alien...The reason Mary Matalin don't mind him is that SHE reminds me of a addled Crack Ho...She don't know any better...Karl Rove is the smart fat kid that EVVERBUDDY picked on in grade school...See what happens when somebody is warped like that at an early age ? Why does Michelle-Ma-Belle look extremely P!ssed-off all the time ? Michelle, Honey-Chile, you THERE. You even beat Weezie in her "Dee-lux appotment in the sky..." Smile a little, girlfriend....
Old 08-07-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
James Carville reminds me of a Space Alien...The reason Mary Matalin don't mind him is that SHE reminds me of a addled Crack Ho...She don't know any better...Karl Rove is the smart fat kid that EVVERBUDDY picked on in grade school...See what happens when somebody is warped like that at an early age ? Why does Michelle-Ma-Belle look extremely P!ssed-off all the time ? Michelle, Honey-Chile, you THERE. You even beat Weezie in her "Dee-lux appotment in the sky..." Smile a little, girlfriend....

Thanks Sandy I needed that !
Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 PM

Actually, Michelle has a look in her eyes that remind me of myself, back in my 20's, after I worked for a couple of weeks in the hot sun, carrying big, heavy things, and the prick I worked for didn't pay me. And it happened more than once.

The way her ship came in, she outta be grinnin' like a possum eatin' shit. She has no call to have a case of the ass...reckon she's never seen hard times.

Chas
Old 08-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Actually, Michelle has a look in her eyes that remind me of myself, back in my 20's, after I worked for a couple of weeks in the hot sun, carrying big, heavy things, and the prick I worked for didn't pay me. And it happened more than once.

The way her ship came in, she outta be grinnin' like a possum eatin' shit. She has no call to have a case of the ass...reckon she's never seen hard times.

Chas
Not surprisingly I disagree.

I have most definitely seen that "I am oppressed and mad as hell look" on her face and I have always resented it. That being said, ever since her husband was elected I have not seen it. I believe she honestly forgave American for the discrimination she "felt" she received.
I also think that this subject is avoided far to much. The women was a racist, it took her husband's election to the highest office in the land to cure it and we as a country we just ignore it. We should be talking about it.