Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-24-2018, 06:21 PM
Admin

Looks like Rod Rosenstein is being set as the sacrificial lamb and it's pulling eyes off Trump's conspiracy to collude with Putin in '16.

Just wunnerful. I'd better lube up my walker for when the shit really hits the fan.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Ready

Trumps been on very good behavior (for him) in advance of mid-terms lately.... I expect Rosenstein gets "I pardon you." For now. Headshot later.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Admin

A small fish was sentenced on Wednesday to six months in prison, six months of home detention.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ed-to-one-year
Old 10-11-2018, 11:09 PM

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01470d05839a7
Old 10-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Ready

Link to the new New Yorker article cited in the Huffpost piece: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...trump-campaign

Long read but very interesting. I thought the Alpha Bank--Trump datalink evidence was important when the Slate article came outlast fall. Very glad to see this comprehensive follow-up.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:57 PM
Admin

'Trump to give Nunes the Medal of Freedom? Better idea: free nights at a Trump hotel'

Read more here: https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/ed...#storylink=cpy

Wouldn't it be great if Devin Nunes moved back to the family farm, in Iowa?
Old 10-13-2018, 02:46 PM
Ready

^^^ If he gives Nunes that medal, look for all other living recipients to mail theirs back in.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:42 PM

Massive Twitter data release sheds light on Russia’s Trump strategy

As if we needed more evidence that the Russians corrupted this election. Donny is an illegitimate president*, without a shadow of a doubt. You’d have to be as ignorant and pigheaded as Whell to think otherwise.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rations-910005
Old 10-19-2018, 06:56 PM
Admin

More Russian Witches Falling Out Of The Sky

"The Justice Department announced Friday it had charged a Russian woman who prosecutors say conspired to interfere with the 2018 U.S. election, marking the first criminal case that accuses a foreign national of interfering in the upcoming midterms.
Elena Khusyaynova, 44, was charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States. Prosecutors said she managed the finances of “Project Lakhta,” a foreign influence operation they said was designed “to sow discord in the U.S. political system” by pushing arguments and misinformation online about a host of divisive political issues, including immigration, the Confederate flag, gun control and National Football League protests during the national anthem.
The charges against Khusyaynova came just as the Office of the Director of National Intelligence warned that it was concerned about “ongoing campaigns” by Russia, China and Iran to interfere with the upcoming midterm elections and the 2020 race — an ominous message just weeks before voters head to the polls." WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f1ea23726182

If anyone is expecting Trump and the GOP to protect the vote? I've got a bridge or two to sell you.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:34 PM
Admin

"The special counsel investigation is pressing witnesses about longtime Trump ally Roger Stone’s private interactions with senior campaign officials and whether he had knowledge of politically explosive Democratic emails that were released in October 2016, according to people familiar with the probe.

As part of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 campaign, special counsel Robert S. Mueller III appears to be focused on the question of whether WikiLeaks coordinated its activities with Stone and the campaign, including the group’s timing, the people said. Stone and WikiLeaks have adamantly denied being in contact.

On Friday, Mueller’s team questioned Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s former chief strategist, about claims Stone is said to have made privately about WikiLeaks before the group released emails that prosecutors say were hacked by Russian operatives, according to people familiar with the session." WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f5d69160bd1a

The feds outta lock up Bannon, Stone and Corsi in the same cell. It'd be interesting to see who makes it out in one piece.